GDT: Game whatever we are up to... Vegas Golden Knights @ Minnesota Wild | 5:00PM | Born to beat Wild

hangman005

Mark Stones Spleen
Apr 19, 2015
Cloud 9
:wild

There's them....

and then there's

giphy.gif

tumblr_p281kvf2E11qh5f04o1_500.gifv

tenor.gif

Oh we might have couple of other players too.

hIpfB6.gif

Lets Light the Lamp

GO :vegas GO

Reactions: Nevada Jones

IceNeophyte

Nov 14, 2017
I hope Tuch shows their nets some love tonight and Wednesday. I've come to like New Elite Scorer Alex Tuch.

ETA: We need to know Stone's status. My wife saw one list this morning (of best top lines) that showed him DTD. But that certainly would have been conjecture. I'm hoping DeBore was being honest and he doesn't have an injury that affects his play or ability to be played.

willy702

Jul 3, 2016
Speculation Pietrangelo could be out for a while after blocking the shot last game and leaving.

This and the Stone injury feel like opportunistic chances to get veterans rest and give some young guys some action. I'm sure others will follow once we get past 30 games played and a playoff spot is all but locked up.

willy702

Jul 3, 2016
Any updates on Lehner? Will he even dress tonight?

Good luck getting info on that. PDB thinks other teams are going to figure them out if they do something as common as tell you who's starting each night.

Seems very likely MAF is going to start next two games and if so they won't take Lehner off the LTIR just to have him be a backup. If they did the logical thing Lehner starts on Saturday letting MAF get in one last week of every other day starts before getting more regular rest.

Tyler Durden

Sep 18, 2009
Sounds like no Pietrangelo or Stone tonight as per Emerson. Still no word on who's in net, or who is the backup goalie.

CupInSIX

My cap runneth over
Jul 1, 2012
Alphaville
Sounds like no Pietrangelo or Stone tonight as per Emerson. Still no word on who's in net, or who is the backup goalie.

I would imagine it's MAF starting and Dansk backing him up.

We'll see how they do without Stone but I'm expecting them to come out flat.

Vegan Knight

Feb 16, 2018
If it's even a close game tonight, it's because of Flower.

I feel this is hyperbole. Even without Stone and Pietrangelo the Knights lineup looks good side by side to theirs. It definitely hurts and we could lose but a win won't surprise me.

IceNeophyte

Nov 14, 2017
I feel this is hyperbole. Even without Stone and Pietrangelo the Knights lineup looks good side by side to theirs. It definitely hurts and we could lose but a win won't surprise me.
SOG 5-2 MN, including a VGK PP with no SOG.

Now 0-1

Pia8988

May 26, 2014
Can't wait until McNabb is back so we can go back to doing cap gymnastics to protect Kolesar.

azvgk

Nov 29, 2019
When you are 16-4 better to not push your injured players back too quick.

But if we want to be Cup contenders, we really need to do something about the third line and the power play. The rest is top-notch.

IceNeophyte

Nov 14, 2017
When you are 16-4 better to not push your injured players back too quick.

But if we want to be Cup contenders, we really need to do something about the third line and the power play. The rest is top-notch.
I agree. This isn't a must win game. I think watching Holden and Coghlan together might give the Pietro haters a new perspective to what he brings.

Last edited:

The Duck Knight

Henry, you're our only hope!
Feb 6, 2012
Kolesar sets up the Wild goal and then puts his great chance straight into the goalie's chest. That about sums him up as a player. There's at least 3 guys in Henderson that are better NHL players.

Reactions: Pia8988

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad