GDT: | Game #VII | Pens vs Flames |1900hrs MST | Effort cant be worse than last night

If the over/under for goals was set at 8, which would you take?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Trade

Guentzel is ELITE
Apr 13, 2015
Poulin-Malkin-Rust is gonna be the surprise.

My wishful thinking was very short-lived.

Giving Poulin 3C is pretty baller though. Not exactly thrilled with Carter and G, but we’ll see how it goes!

Reactions: Darren McCord

Zirakzigil

Global Moderator
Jul 5, 2010
Canada
F94B36B9-EFF8-4918-AAEE-84A6195EE958.jpeg

Hey all you keyboard warriors wankers. I am ticket holder!

200.gif

Andy99

Jun 26, 2017
God awful…why are moving Jeff no-defense Carter up to play more minutes lol?

Darren McCord

Dec 15, 2015
I like moving Carter to Wing. I hope Poulin gets a few games there, kills it and sticks.

Jake - Sid - Rakell
Zucker - Geno - Rust
Heinen - Poulin - Carter
McGinn - TB - Kap
Poehling

:)

Empoleon8771

Aug 25, 2015
Redmond, WA
The more I look at those lines, the more I'm just absolutely baffled by those lineup decisions.

Splitting up Rust and Malkin and making Malkin work with 2 lesser linemates is stupid. Bumping Heinen off of Crosby's line after the performance he has given in the last 2 games is stupid. Scratching POJ a game after he was on the only D pair that didn't get scored on is stupid.

Just downright baffling lineup decisions and it's pretty concerning that Sullivan is doing it because of 1 bad game.

Darren McCord

Dec 15, 2015
The more I look at those lines, the more I'm just absolutely baffled by those lineup decisions.

Splitting up Rust and Malkin and making Malkin work with 2 lesser linemates is stupid. Bumping Heinen off of Crosby's line after the performance he has given in the last 2 games is stupid. Scratching POJ a game after he was on the only D pair that didn't get scored on is stupid.

Just downright baffling lineup decisions and it's pretty concerning that Sullivan is doing it because of 1 bad game.

I dont think this has anything to do with last nights game tbh. Maybe POJ.

This is all more because Zucker and Jake are hurt.

Reactions: Gurglesons

Trade

Guentzel is ELITE
Apr 13, 2015
Sully must be asking POJ to take some notes on how to play the right way, like Cup Champion Chad Ruhwedel.

Victor Z

Trade me right f**king now!
Sponsor
Apr 10, 2018
The Burgh
Yeah we just saw it.

Sullivan is an idiot.

Sullivan IS an idiot.

Scratching POJ just because he wasn't too terrible vs. Edmonton (which I realize is more than Dumo or Letang can say) is about #1,300,489 on the list of reasons why.

metalan2

May 30, 2008
Sure. It sucked shit. But there's like 250 periods in the regular season, some are gonna suck. It probably won't be the worst period of the season. :laugh: Is what it is, forget about it and move forward. /shrug

I think too much emphasis is put on Sullivan getting them ready. A lot of these dudes have been in the league for 15ish years. I'm not saying the coach doesn't have any impact or duty, I'm just saying it's just a buncha buzzwords when people throw around stuff like focus, and "play for 60 minutes" and all that. Lotta ups and downs, especially for what's essentially a geriatric team. :laugh:
It's objectively impossible to have a worse period.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad