GDT: | Game #VII | Pens vs Flames |1900hrs MST | Effort cant be worse than last night

If the over/under for goals was set at 8, which would you take?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Tender Rip

Wears long pants
Feb 12, 2007
Shanghai, China
Clearly, unless we win the faceoff on the PP, it is just horrifying. Letang is a massive factor in that, but looking at their entries (never working) you certainly have to re-ask why the brain behind our PP schemes is still in his job after the frequent woes of it last year, and more importantly again in the playoffs.

Reactions: Gurglesons

ChaosAgent

May 8, 2018
I think we need to dump and chase across PP and ES, across all lines.

We cannot pass the puck. And we telegraph the passes that we do make.

Gurglesons

Dec 18, 2009
San Diego, CA
last-train-tocool.blogspot.com
Clearly, unless we win the faceoff on the PP, it is just horrifying. Letang is a massive factor in that, but looking at their entries (never working) you certainly have to re-ask why the brain behind our PP schemes is still in his job after the frequent woes of it last year, and more importantly again in the playoffs.

Not just still in his job. Promoted lol.

Reactions: HandshakeLine

Jacob

as seen on TV
Feb 27, 2002
I really think that if just like a few of our point shots got on net in the first it’s a drastically different name. Theirs did and they generated a ton off the chaos, including goals.

Pancakes

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Mar 4, 2011
I really think that if just like a few of our point shots got on net in the first it’s a drastically different name. Theirs did and they generated a ton off the chaos, including goals.
We had shot attempts in the first?

ChaosAgent

May 8, 2018
I'm gonna do 10 minutes of mindfulness off some app selling my data before I probably get into the PGT Flame Fest (pun intended?)

AlphaMikeFoxtrots

The Sounds of Silence
Sponsor
Oct 17, 2014
It's RoboPenguin's fault :sarcasm: also, game times other than 7pm eastern are unacceptable.

On the one hand, I do think the scheduling is shitty. Only one day off for a two-hour zone hop, early game yesterday against a mad team, and playing again today against a mostly hot team is not optimal.

However, this is a seasoned team. Maybe age isn't in their favor, but they're not *new*.

Needless to say, their road game thus far is, uh. In need of improvement.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad