Post-Game Talk: Game V: Pens loss to Blues

Status
Not open for further replies.

Zirakzigil

Global Moderator
Jul 5, 2010
Canada
Didnt have a chance to watch this one. New boss man at work wanted to sit with me and talk about work. Ugh.... :P

Annnnnd rant!

giphy.gif

Big Friggin Dummy

Feb 22, 2019
Wasn't even a fun loss. Give me run-and-gun losses or laughable collapses. This was typical Sullivan slopshit hockey.

But the Pens outshot the Blues, and they just didn't get the bounces. Oh well, change nothing, onto the next. :laugh:

Empoleon8771

Aug 25, 2015
Redmond, WA
Copying my post from the GDT.

Jarry hasn't been "bad" to start the year but it's so tiring for him to just be more of the same this year. He puts up fine numbers but just flat out can't win a game for this team. It's hard to get too huffy about it because this team isn't a good goalie away from doing...well, anything. But it's just so tiring to watch him on this team.

This team is just so meh. They're not even bad, they're just painfully mediocre. I'm honestly finding it harder and harder to even get emotional about this team because it's just so stale and middling.

ChaosAgent

May 8, 2018
Sidney Crosby, Jake Guentzel and Bryan Rust were atrocious.

Since this team is now entirely built around them and Karlsson, we lost.

Jarry...whatever. The quality of the chances against is ridiculous. Very few easy saves. It's all odd-man rushes, wide open guys in the slot.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad