GDT: Game today at 15h (3pm) At Ottawa

Status
Not open for further replies.

HOPE

Goal Caufield!
Jun 30, 2011
Montreal
You definitely don't want to be on this line-up if you expect to make the team ...

pretty much... was looking foward to check the game, not so sure anymore might check it a little, only a few prospect interest me here and they will likely be paired with lesser player and you wont be able to realy see what they are capable of

Tyson

Mar 1, 2007
Texas
This will be ugly. Oh well will watch anyways. I am a glutton for punishment

Belial

Oct 22, 2014
Montreal
pretty much... was looking foward to check the game, not so sure anymore might check it a little, only a few prospect interest me here and they will likely be paired with lesser player and you wont be able to realy see what they are capable of

Same here, I guess it will be interesting to see how our 4th line does against an almost full sens roster.

deandebean

Jan 14, 2003
Gatineau
Visit site
Cuts are coming. Moucho major cuts. Then, real camp will be starting with all the good guys. This is a last chance showing for many of the yougins. I expect they won't keep many of those playing today.

Last stand for McCarron and Hudon IMHO. The rest is just a last game in the show before going to the Ice Caps.

V13

Fire Sell Tank
Sep 21, 2005
M1 Habsram
Mitchell , Danault , Byron and Montoya will all make it. I expect Flynn or Farnham to be the 13th forward. The other will be sent down/waived

Everyone else on this lineup will be cut. McCarron will likely be the first call up if needs be.

Tyson

Mar 1, 2007
Texas
Habs have a deep roster. If Radulov produces this will be a good team.
This is also the deepest D core I can recall in the last 10 years.

Habs100

Nov 6, 2013
In bold are the prospects I want to see:

Line-up according to RDS.CA :

Goalies
Zachary Fucale
Al Montoya

Defensemen:
Ryan Johnston
Noah Juulsen
Brett Lernout
Yuri Alexandrov
Thomas Parisi

Philip Samuelsson

Forwards :
Torrey Mitchell
Stefan Matteau
Phillip Danault
Jacob de La Rose
Brian Flynn
Michael McCarron
Nikita Scherbak

Paul Byron
Bobby Farnham
Daniel Audette
Charle Hudon

Jérémy Grégoire

With the intense battles going on for the final spots at forward and defense, I am surprised literally none of the candidates are playing today, with the exception of MAYBE Hudon and McCarron. Although they may not be in management's plans for this year anyways.

I want to see more of the following fighting for roster spots or position on the depth chart:

Forward
Ghetto, Carr, Lehkonen, Shaw (does he fit with Plekanec and Radulov on the 2nd, or is Lehkonen a better fit.

Defense
Sergachev(is he NHL ready, if so on what pairing), Pateryn, Redmond, Barberio, Beaulieu (can he play with Weber).

BBQ Chicken Alert!
Feb 20, 2003
Ottawa
I think a lineup like we're icing tonight is actually the best opportunity for a young kid to make the best impression.

cphabs

The 2 stooges….
Dec 21, 2012
He could but I would be hard since there is 8 one-way contract defenseman on the Habs at the moment. Also, the majority of the fan base would prefer not to rush him and allow him to participate in the Memorial cup by sending him back to Windsor

We have been here before...

CupInSIX

My cap runneth over
Jul 1, 2012
Alphaville
I don't see it as McCarron's last shot at all. I see it as an evaluation on how he stacks up against the other bottom 6 guys.

bleuetbio

Registered luser
Nov 13, 2008
Montreal
Just made a bet on the Sens.... It seems an easy one

Time to get richer. I was a pleasure to know you guys!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad