Game tickets question

GummoMarx

Oct 11, 2009
Winnipeg, MB
Hey Wild fans,

I'm a Winnipegger who is planning on heading down on Cdn thanksgiving weekend (Oct. 11-14) and planned on catching the Wild/Stars game with about 4-5 friends on Saturday night. Basically, my question is, how hard is it to get walk-up tickets, and furthermore what are the chances we would be sitting next to eachother?

Thanks!

MuckOG

May 18, 2012
Hey Wild fans,

I'm a Winnipegger who is planning on heading down on Cdn thanksgiving weekend (Oct. 11-14) and planned on catching the Wild/Stars game with about 4-5 friends on Saturday night. Basically, my question is, how hard is it to get walk-up tickets, and furthermore what are the chances we would be sitting next to eachother?

Thanks!

If no walk-up tickets are available, you can try Stubhub.com. Or just look for one of the many scalpers out in front of the X.

BigT2002

Dec 6, 2006
Somwhere
Hey Wild fans,

Thanks!

Go on Stubhub or Ticketmaster and see if there are standing room only tickets available. They'd only be maybe $20, and while you'll stand....you're closer to the beer and the bathrooms.

TaLoN

Red 5 standing by
Sponsor
May 30, 2010
Farmington, MN
Chances aren't good of tickets being available...unless you buy from a scalper or someplace like stubhub or ticket king...ticket trading companies.

ewoksonhoth

Lolorado
Jul 4, 2012
One Great City!
Stay in Winnipeg

I lol'd.

As much as I hate the X being invaded, the Winnipeg fans that I've met have all been ridiculously friendly. Like everyone else has said, stubhub is going to be your best bet. Walk-ups are hard to come by, and the scalpers usually suck anyway. Have a good trip and check out the Coming to Minnesota thread for other fun things to do in the cities as well!

Avder

The Very Weedcat
Jun 2, 2011
A place.
Eh, Peggers are fine as long as they're not coming when the Jets are playing the Wild at the X.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad