GDT: Game Three: Boston Bruins At Toronto Maple Leafs (7:00 PM EST - SN, CBC)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Superstar

"Be water, my friend."
Jun 25, 2008
Refs have called a fair game

Tavares looked soft on that 2 v 2 which led to that penalty at the end of 2nd

Leafs have been the better team 5 v 5 for the vast majority of the series 👏

Boston's 4th line has been mostly unplayable so if the Leafs can continue to somewhat run 4 lines they'll eventually wear the Bruins down throughout the game/series

Win or lose, I'm happy with what this Leafs TEAM has finally become...

Unless they eliminate the Bruins and win another round at least, this Leaf team hasn't become anything unfortunately.

Gallagbi

Formerly Eazy_B97
Jul 5, 2005
Boston was always gonna get some calls, but I’m not actually convinced that last high sticking call that the stick even made contact with the bruin
Bert? It looks like glove to me, a high hit but not a high stick

Evilhomer

Oct 10, 2019
It isn't about how many penalties are called, it is about when they are called. Matthews gets choked slammed behind the net and Reaves get dumped on a two on one scoring opportunity nothing. Bert throws a hit along and the boards and its "roughing" because Coyle grabbed his face. This league is an absolute joke. The lack of calls shifted momentum to the Bruins.
Fans of literally every team in every sport think the refs are out to get their team. It's what fans do.

thewave

Jun 17, 2011
Exactly, a bunch of illegal Bruins stuff is being totally IGNORED !!!

That tackle on Matthews by McAvoy SHOULD have been called. It was a blatant hold and THREW Matthews to the ice.

Jacobs has his henchmen in stripes working their magic to HELP HIS BRUINS.

f*** off Jacobs, Bettman, and the NHL !!!

Yes but the shot was an easy save. The special teams is all on us. The refs were helping us not them before that sequence. No excuses in thia game.

Mr_Fun

Find me sombaty to love.
Oct 7, 2006
BC
Boston was always gonna get some calls, but I’m not actually convinced that last high sticking call that the stick even made contact with the bruin

Thought the same. I think the ref saw the dude grab his face and reacted...oh well.

HamiltonNHL

Parity era hockey is just puck luck + draft luck
Jan 4, 2012
refs arent a factor.

1714006970011.png

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad