GDT: Game Three: Boston Bruins At Toronto Maple Leafs (7:00 PM EST - SN, CBC)

Status
Not open for further replies.

wingman75

Dec 3, 2008
The QC
Scored a goal, for control of the game.

Stopped playing. Gave it back.

Also, that shot cannot go in.

This team is ridiculous.

So many moronic plays in the last 2 mins.

Officiating at the level we all expect. Attrocious.

Reactions: Al14

TheBeastCoast

Mar 23, 2011
Dartmouth,NS
Samsonov has to stop that but we have had 4 chances on the PP tonight and done absolutely sweet f*** all with all of them. If we lose this game to a Bruins PP goal in the third...I mean that is why. We have gotten our chances to have a bigger lead.

Cynical

Aug 23, 2014
So regular occuring - refs doing shit that leads to other team scoring against Leafs and Leafs PP year after year after year can't score in the playoffs when they do get chances.

Reactions: Al14

Primary Assist

The taste of honey is worse than none at all
Jul 7, 2010
If the game is out of reach in either direction someone needs to just jump Marchand. The suspension would be totally worth it. I don't even think you lose money for getting sussied in the playoffs

ER89

Jul 25, 2018
TOUCH THE F'ING PUCK

I HATE THIS TEAM LISTLESS WAITING FOR THE GAME BE HANDED TO THEM.

This is what I hate about Sheldon Keefe/Dubas brand of cuck hockey, just watch and don't assert yourself ever.
no but theyre sticking with it dont you see

f***ing idiots you had the game and then decided to be scared of..........WINNNING????

WTFFFFFF

TMLife17

Is this approved?
Oct 14, 2021
No one gonna talk about the guy interfering with JT on the back check to get a prime scoring chance seconds before that phantom high stick penalty?

Reactions: Al14 and Metroid

NJG

Jun 27, 2015
The power play is ass and not doing anything just keep it simple ffs... screen the goalie and shoot and create chaos in front.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad