GDT: Game Three: Boston Bruins At Toronto Maple Leafs (7:00 PM EST - SN, CBC)

Status
Not open for further replies.

MSZ

Car guy
Oct 5, 2014
Scarborough
Keefe is throwing this game away
1000003625.jpg

howlman

Mar 9, 2004
Marner isn't part of this team after his contract expires. Unless he wants to take a huge pay cut. Such a softy come playoff time. The injury excuses are embarrassing. Disperse his cap hit in other areas to bolster this team

GoonieFace

Jun 24, 2013
The Matrix
Bruins getting away with too many men, picks, elbows, everything they want. I bet the refs finally "set the example" the second the Leafs return the love or they send one from each side off.
Pretty sure the penalties are 2-0, not counting the automatic penalty to Benoit, why whine?

thewave

Jun 17, 2011
Ok wait. Most minutes and he has an injury? Is this panel for real now? Watching something else?

Reactions: ToneDog

Mckay

I find your lack of gravy disturbing.
Mar 5, 2014
Canada
With Matthews skipping practice today, is he nursing an injury? Maybe that’s why his ice time is down as well.

ER89

Jul 25, 2018
Keefe really needs to swap Jarnkrok and Knies, Calle a much better fit for the defensive matchup line
i thought the same but that makes the third line unplayable with three rooks and robertson and knies on the wings its gna get eaten alive defensively.

Mcmann/willly whoever comes first gotta slot in for knies unfortunately.

Knis is gna be MUCH better next season hes fatigued from this long year not being use to it in college hockey

Reactions: TheDoldrums
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad