GDT: Game Three: Boston Bruins At Toronto Maple Leafs (7:00 PM EST - SN, CBC)

Status
Not open for further replies.

DarkKnight

Professional Amateur
Jan 17, 2017
He must just suffer some inflammation or something after he skates because by all accounts he's doing everything you expect out there. Can't recall this kind of scenario before, especially playoffs.

HockeyVirus

Woll stan.
Nov 15, 2020
He must just suffer some inflammation or something after he skates because by all accounts he's doing everything you expect out there. Can't recall this kind of scenario before, especially playoffs.

It really could be a concussion they are just being very careful with.

Reactions: 93gilmour93

93gilmour93

Feb 27, 2010
He might not be 100% after getting destroyed by Reaves
rocky-drago-if-he-dies.gif

• Love
Reactions: PromisedLand

TheGreatOne11

Jun 29, 2009
Toronto
Well, no Nylander, that's unfortunate. When he does come back he'll be chomping at the bit to score so that'll be a nice boost.

I expect a game changing effort from Marner tonight. I know he's still dealing with his injury but men have scored with broken bones, time to man up, this is playoff hockey.

It's been one year since last years failure, time to show up, give me some vintage Marner please and thank you, shake this playoff storyline that's followed you these last few years my dude.

GO LEAFS GO

seventieslord

Student Of The Game
Mar 16, 2006
Regina, SK
In the Matthews era, if you had bet on a loss following a playoff win, and a win following a loss, you'd be a rather impressive 25-15 right now.

Reactions: KMNRB

PromisedLand

I need more FOOD
Dec 3, 2016
Hogwarts
On a chilly late-April morning, an enthralling atmosphere pervades the Greater Toronto Area, characterized by a stringent feeling of anticipation.

The opportunity for redemption presents itself. Will it be seized?

At five-on-five, the series is tied in scoring (3-3), yet Toronto holds a noticeable edge in scoring chances (58-27) and high-danger chances (25-13), per NaturalStatTrick.com.

“We’re not fast enough. We’re slow in transition,” Montgomery said. “Toronto didn’t give us many odd-man rushes.

“Our goaltenders have been up to the task. Just offensively, it’s just not there.”

Source: Maple Leafs back home for Game 3 vs. Boston

View attachment 858844

"As I walk I reflect, my now imposing frame casting an ominous shadow on ground I used to tread fearfully in my youth. The only thing I fear now... is that there is nothing left to fear."

-Personal quote

View attachment 858793

View attachment 858794

Just getting home. What does Keefe mean by Matthews good to go tonight? Something happen? Jeez

MapleLeafs77

Oct 20, 2017
Nylander definitely has to have a concussion. Only thing that makes sense and to hold him back. Probably skating to see how he feels and if there are headaches. Also need to be more cautious with them

• Wow
Reactions: PromisedLand

sxvnert

Nov 23, 2015
Rather have Robertson on the 2nd line and Knies on the third.

Robertson-Tavares-Marner
Holmberg-Jarnkrok-Knies

Reactions: SprDaVE
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad