GDT: Game Three: Boston Bruins At Toronto Maple Leafs (7:00 PM EST - SN, CBC)

Status
Not open for further replies.

GlitchMarner

Typical malevolent, devious & vile Maple Leafs fan
Jul 21, 2017
Brampton, ON
On a chilly late-April morning, an enthralling atmosphere pervades the Greater Toronto Area, characterized by a stringent feeling of anticipation.

The opportunity for redemption presents itself. Will it be seized?

At five-on-five, the series is tied in scoring (3-3), yet Toronto holds a noticeable edge in scoring chances (58-27) and high-danger chances (25-13), per NaturalStatTrick.com.

“We’re not fast enough. We’re slow in transition,” Montgomery said. “Toronto didn’t give us many odd-man rushes.

“Our goaltenders have been up to the task. Just offensively, it’s just not there.”

Source: Maple Leafs back home for Game 3 vs. Boston

1713973344959.png

"As I walk I reflect, my now imposing frame casting an ominous shadow on ground I used to tread fearfully in my youth. The only thing I fear now... is that there is nothing left to fear."

-Personal quote

1713968214064.png

1713968668051.png

Confucius

There is no try, Just do
Feb 8, 2009
Toronto
On a chilly late-April morning, an enthralling atmosphere pervades the Greater Toronto Area, characterized by a stringent feeling of anticipation.

The opportunity for redemption presents itself. Will it be seized?

At five-on-five, the series is tied in scoring (3-3), yet Toronto holds a noticeable edge in scoring chances (58-27) and high-danger chances (25-13), per NaturalStatTrick.com.

“We’re not fast enough. We’re slow in transition,” Montgomery said. “Toronto didn’t give us many odd-man rushes.

“Our goaltenders have been up to the task. Just offensively, it’s just not there.”

Source: Maple Leafs back home for Game 3 vs. Boston

View attachment 858844

"As I walk I reflect, my now imposing frame casting an ominous shadow on ground I tread fearfully in my youth. The only thing I fear now... is that there is nothing left to fear."

-Personal quote

View attachment 858793

View attachment 858794
Extra work? lol!

Anyway let’s go boys 2 wins in a row would be outstanding

Reactions: NinjaKick

Revolt

Mar 10, 2010
Toronto
Let’s go boys!! Get to Swayman early and put the pressure on the bruins to play from behind. Stay out of the box tonight as well. They suck without their PP offence.

sxvnert

Nov 23, 2015
Cant wait to hear the media go into marner protection mode throughout the entire broadcast. They've done it countless times in the past when fans are pissed off with a certain player (Gardiner, Kessel, Nylander, Holl, Rielly, Reimer, etc).

Warden of the North

Ned Stark's head
Apr 28, 2006
Muskoka
Cant wait to hear the media go into marner protection mode throughout the entire broadcast. They've done it countless times in the past when fans are pissed off with a certain player (Gardiner, Kessel, Nylander, Holl, Rielly, Reimer, etc).

I can't wait to hear them say that he's figured things out and looks dominant out there.

Lightsol

Aug 2, 2005
Do you just constantly complain about officiating, and even before the game begins? That must eat away at you, it’s not healthy
I don't know, maybe because any time Skilltor or MaCauley ref a Leaf game it's an almost guaranteed loss, generally with the Leafs spending half the game killing penalties? Which, considering Boston has been dogshit 5 on 5 in this series, is pretty mujch a requirement for them to have a chance at winning at all?

Tak7

Nov 1, 2009
GTA or the UK
Last year I went to two playoff games and they lost both.
I am not going to be in attendance tonight.

GO LEAFS GO NOW AND FOREVER
The only home playoff game I missed last year was game 2 vs Tampa.....

I'm going tonight and Saturday. If we go 0-2, I'll move to the moon, you can all thank me later, and can send me my cup ring on the next available rocket

ACC1224

Super Elite, Passing ALL Tests since 2002
Aug 19, 2002
Last year I went to two playoff games and they lost both.
I am not going to be in attendance tonight.

GO LEAFS GO NOW AND FOREVER
The only thing worse than being in the stands for a playoff game where they lose is being there when they're knocked out.
Been there for too many of those.

Last edited by a moderator:

bax

Mar 4, 2011
Canada
The only thing worse than being in the stands for a playoff game where they lose is being there when they're knocked out.
Been there for too many of those.

Bennett?
Game 7 against Tampa a couple of years ago was a terrible experience lol

hamzarocks

Jul 22, 2012
Pickering, Ontario
1600$ is pretty insane to go to a Leafs playoff game
Yeah I was thinking its a very good deal tbh (its 800 per ticket which honestly seems really good lol)

Im trying to see if they have tickets to a potential game 6. Today would be hard to make it into the game on time as traffic will be nasty business leaving at 5:30ish

I checked out tickets normally online and they were crazy expensive. Didnt realize people pay 2-3K for a leafs playoff game haha

Reactions: SprDaVE
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad