Olympics: Game Thread: Switzerland vs Denmark

Czechboy

Easy schedules rule!
Apr 15, 2018
I hope I never see us play either of these teams again so I guarantee we meet in the qualifier and one of them take us out.lol

Swiss are very dangerous. Not a style I like but they are so patient. Our only goal was an accident own goal.

jonas2244

Jan 4, 2010
It's the first game I can fully watch.

But those passes in the PP were ridiculous. You wouldn't think that this guy played NHL not so long ago.

Jon Riley

May 2, 2015
Oslo
Holy shit this was ugly. Every match worse than the previous one, this time they can't even pass or stop the puck. Embarassing.

Speyer

Sep 23, 2016
Im Wald
Best thing about this: You can win the next one and nobody cares about this one anymore.

If this team wins a medal I eat my own shoe. I highly doubt we are going to turn this tournament around. Maybe one win in the first knockout game is possible, not more.

Speyer

Sep 23, 2016
Im Wald
Seems the have pulled out the finger out of their asses a bit. Makes you wonder why they have to be down three goals to do it.

jonas2244

Jan 4, 2010
If this team wins a medal I eat my own shoe. I highly doubt we are going to turn this tournament around. Maybe one win in the first knockout game is possible, not more.

I probably agree but momentums can change quickly.
And now we finally see some offence and dominance.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad