Post-Game Talk: GAME SIX SENS in Boston

Status
Not open for further replies.

coladin

Sep 18, 2009
I think the team will play more relaxed as the internal pressure, I think, was to win a round in order for the season to be a success. Now mission accomplished they can just relax and play hockey!

Stars: 65-19-9

Honourable mentions: 14-24-67-68-2-18-41

Happy they persevered but need more: 7-61-3-16-5-15

Surprises : 67

Who will play a big role in RD 2:65-7-61

Congrats to the Bruins for a dogged, never say die effort. A lot to build on. But the ref whining was fierce with this group. Yes, bad officiating overall but this is the same story every year. I hate the inconsistency but it is the way it is. Unless you are offside or do a hand pass...probably the only calls that remain the same!

So happy...

Bizarro Bandwagoner

Jan 30, 2010
Maine
Good luck the rest of the way, Sens fans!

That Karlsson guy is pretty decent.

He killed the B's but I've been a fan of Ryan since his Portland (ME) days so hopefully he can torment Rangers fans now.

64.jpg

maclean

Jan 4, 2014
MacArthur with the penalty draw and ot winner, feels good after two years out!

Rags'll be tough. We can take 'em but they could take us too. I have a feeling it'll be another tight series, just hope we have more in the tank

Hutz

Sep 7, 2007
Gotta feel for Bruins fans. That's 3 straight years the Sens have knocked them out of the playoffs.

In 2015 we stole their spot after our ridiculous run, in 2016 we beat them in the last game of the season and they missed the playoffs by 1 point, and this year we defeated them in a playoff series.

There's bound to be some hate towards the Sens on the Bruins board. We deserve it :laugh:

Hah, that's true, I hadn't thought about that. Ended their last 3 seasons in 3 different ways!

Not sorry about this one, though.

DSJW

Jun 29, 2016
Leafs, Habs, and Bruins all gone in the first round while we advance, everything from here on out is just icing on the cake :handclap:

bert

Nov 11, 2002
Visit site
So happy for Clarke.. Great battle against the Bruins, the future is bright in Boston. Lots of good young players on the way. That top line despite not scoring a ton gave the sens fits. Mcavoy is a star already.

4 days off is huge for this ailing group. Stalberg Smith Wingles were phenomenal in game 6. I hope White gets a game for dzingle i dont think he can be anymore innefective.

ISensFanI

Sep 2, 2006
Ottawa
So happy for Clarke.. Great battle against the Bruins, the future is bright in Boston. Lots of good young players on the way. That top line despite not scoring a ton gave the sens fits. Mcavoy is a star already.

4 days off is huge for this ailing group. Stalberg Smith Wingles were phenomenal in game 6. I hope White gets a game for dzingle i dont think he can be anymore innefective.

Dzingel was blowing past guys. Hit a crossbar on a breakaway had a ton of chances. Are you on crack

Langdon Alger

Apr 19, 2006
Dzingel was blowing past guys. Hit a crossbar on a breakaway had a ton of chances. Are you on crack

Other than speed what does he bring to the team? He has no finish, doesn't kill penalties, doesn't provide a physical edge.

I'd take him out for White

Hoffman Turris Stone
MacArthur Brassard Ryan
Smith Pageau Burrows
Stalberg White Wingels

BonHoonLayneCornell

Oct 16, 2006
Yukon

I'm with you, I thought he was great. Much harder on the puck and throwing the body around than late in the regular season.

I would rather pull Wingels if we're insisting on putting White in but Tommy had a strong game 6 so might as well leave the lineup as is.

Gee Wally

Old, Grumpy Moderator
Sponsor
Feb 27, 2002
HF retirement home
This board 'aint big enough for the two of us GW.

RssSoO.gif

But seriously, drop by any time.

Always sucks to lose a playoff series but I still like you Bostonian chowdah-heads.

Thanks my friend!
:D

As long as we share mutual hatred of the Habs all will always be well.

:laugh:

Best of luck going forward.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad