GDT: Game #PS4: Coyotes @ Vegas - 7:00pm (AZ) - NHLNetwork

Jakey53

Aug 27, 2011
If Doan gets another hat trick, does he make the team?
Doan has played good, buy come on guys, he has played among his peers, not a full roster of NHL players, and let's not forget Doan is 21 yrs. old, much more mature physically than most and probably much more mature mentally than all the rookies we have. Loved Shane and I love Josh, great people, and Josh will be a NHL player full time but not this year, and that is fine. Josh knows exactly what he has to do to play in the NHL, and he will get there very soon.

Reactions: Summer Rose

Coyotedroppings

Jul 16, 2017
Doan has played good, buy come on guys, he has played among his peers, not a full roster of NHL players, and let's not forget Doan is 21 yrs. old, much more mature physically than most and probably much more mature mentally than all the rookies we have. Loved Shane and I love Josh, great people, and Josh will be a NHL player full time but not this year, and that is fine. Josh knows exactly what he has to do to play in the NHL, and he will get there very soon.
While it’s unlikely, that maturity could be what gives him a shot in the show.
????

Kai Yo T

Nov 27, 2006
Scottsdale, AZ
Doan has played good, buy come on guys, he has played among his peers, not a full roster of NHL players
So, if he was doing this well in AHL games he wouldn't deserve a call up? Afterall, it's just his peers. (What's the difference if he's doing really well in AHL games amongst peers or NHL preseason games against his peers?)

Anyways, I'll be shocked if he doesn't come back down to earth here, real soon. AHL to start the year with some call ups later on is what I predict.

Summer Rose

Red Like Roses
Sponsor
May 3, 2012
Gainesville, Florida
Tweet's being weird so here's the lineup in image form:

WQayLyr.png

Reactions: TheLegend

TheLegend

Megathread Gadfly
Aug 30, 2009
Buzzing BoH
I’m stuck at work for another 45 minutes so I won’t get to watch until late in the second so I will depend on you good people to keep it rolling….

:golfnana:

Reactions: Summer Rose

Ad

Upcoming events

• Sydney Swans @ Hawthorn Hawks
    Sydney Swans @ Hawthorn Hawks
    Wagers: 6
    Staked: $6,201.00
    Event closes
    • Updated:
  • Inter Milan vs Torino
    Inter Milan vs Torino