Pre-Game Talk: Game One - Montreal Vs. Tampa Friday @ Bell Centre (Mod Warning post #368)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Andrei79

Jan 25, 2013
Sometimes I wonder if any team out there has a #1D thats worse than Subban. Every team we play against: "*name of #1D* is better than Subban"

Well... Hedman is better than Subban, and Stralman is better than Hedman. And Colburn is much better defensively than Subban that he's more valuable.

So really, Subban is like the 4th best D in this series.

:sarcasm:

David Suzuki

Aug 25, 2010
New Brunswick
Do not fear opinions that aren't the same as your own.

The triplets is a nickname for the Palat-Johnson-Kucherov line. And maybe it doesn't make sense due to them all being of a different nationality, they somehow play so well in sync that you forget those differences when they're on the ice together.

Man I'm sorry but saying Hedman>subban is just trolling. Should be a warnable offense.

JohnKordicsGhost

Jul 1, 2013
;) stay classy

I thought I was. I'm not saying anything that a person who watches them play can deny. Plec scored himself a nice contract for 5 mill a year after a season of empty net goals.

Maxpac never passes the puck unless he absolutely has to. I guess he's the shooter, but last series some of his shot attemps were just ridiculous.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad