GDT: Game #Omaha - 12.19.14 - at Calgary - 8:00 PM - TXA21 - 1310 AM - 96.7 FM

Stars99Lobo37

May 9, 2004
Sec 314 - Richardson
How's Nebraska?

Two missed flights.
Three plane changes.
Have a four year old behind me kicking my chair the entire time on hour flight into NE.
18 month old baby next to me throws up on plane right before we land.
Didn't have my rental car which I had already paid for.
And topped it off with going to the wrong hotel when I finally di get here.

:facepalm:

But yayayayay no Jordie!!

oconnor9sean

Mar 3, 2013
DFW
Yo I don't know what your problem is man, but the constant attacks on my posts are pretty old.

Have a nice night.

Yo I just find it silly that you hate on him, and basically only him yo. If you think those are attacks yo then I got nothin' yo.

But really, I dont hate you, I just find it redundant that you always manage to post after every Goligoski error, and hate on him non-stop, but sometimes overlook the same errors from the rest of the team.

It's unfortunate that we're in this position, but he's FAR from our worst defenseman.

Last edited:

Cin

Eurosnob.
Feb 29, 2008
Austin, TX
Yo I just find it silly that you hate on him, and basically only him yo. If you think those are attacks yo then I got nothin' yo.

But really, I dont hate you, I just find it redundant that you always manage to post after every Goligoski error, and hate on him non-stop, but sometimes overlook the same errors from the rest of the team.

It's unfortunate that we're in this position, but he's FAR from our worst defenseman.

You must be blind dude. I point out errors of my favorites all the time.

Goligoski is this teams worst defenseman. This team won't be going anywhere until he's gone. It's the easy.

I find it redundant that you only comment on any of my posts when they go against your wishes. Bring a debate to the table instead of passive aggressive comments, yo.

oconnor9sean

Mar 3, 2013
DFW
You must be blind dude. I point out errors of my favorites all the time.

Goligoski is this teams worst defenseman. This team won't be going anywhere until he's gone. It's the easy.

I find it redundant that you only comment on any of my posts when they go against your wishes. Bring a debate to the table instead of passive aggressive comments, yo.

Not. Even. Close.

Please try to explain how Goligoski is worse than the atrocity that is Trevor Daley, raw Jyrki Jokipakka, Benn (This'll be good) or the young-Oleksiak. I'll be waiting.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad