• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ugene Magic

EVIL LAUGH
Oct 17, 2008
Pittsburgh
Pretty boring game man on man.

Pens need to find those soft areas and make use of the middle of the offensive zone. Sometimes just get the puck on net fast and crash the net.

Ugene Magic

EVIL LAUGH
Oct 17, 2008
Pittsburgh
Zucker in 10+ minutes on ice his line 1 attempted shot, 15 against.....lol...anyone who still defends Carter is really delusional at this point...again a simple move put him on wing on a checking line...ERod would drive plays million times better than he...

You are really stretching it. E-Rod is where driven play ends the second it leaves his stick.

Carter does nothing for this team on the wing.

chethejet

Feb 4, 2012
Pens can steal a game here if some one besides the first line can score. In the end, the holes on Defense that is easy to physically control and to many parameter players is just not a playoff roster. But the Pens organization keeps saying the same things every year. They were right some of the time. I suspect not this time for the fourth year in a row.

Reactions: Ugene Magic

AuroraBorealis

Back-to-back hater
Oct 16, 2018
Vancouver, British Columbia
NYR would have more wins, pretty sure wins trump but could be wrong.
1) Regulation wins - RW

2) Regulation or OT wins - ROW

3) Wins in any form

4) Head to head points.

5) Goal differential

---------------

So in this case Carolina have the "RW" edge 42 to 40 and they're even on games right now.

They also have the ROW edge 47 to 44. Canes haven't relied on OT almost at all.

They're even on #3 rule, 48 apiece.

Haven't checked the head to head but I think Canes lead that as well.

--------------

For the Rangers to get the RW advantage by the time the season ends would require big disparities in results. And if that happened then they likely wouldn't need tie-breakers at that point anyway. So it's moot.
So I'll stick by that if there is a tie-breaker scenario, Canes win.

Reactions: 66-30-33

vodeni

Oct 27, 2010
Pittsburgh
You are really stretching it. E-Rod is where driven play ends the second it leaves his stick.

Carter does nothing for this team on the wing.
I get it ERod and all, but Carter has become a possession hole, whoever he plays with they are in low 40% possession if that...He cannot be our third line center especially when not creating any chances
Than with Geno on he will end up with Boyle one way or another whether he plays center or not...

Ugene Magic

EVIL LAUGH
Oct 17, 2008
Pittsburgh
I get it ERod and all, but Carter has become a possession hole, whoever he plays with they are in low 40% possession if that...He cannot be our third line center especially when not creating any chances
Than with Geno on he will end up with Boyle one way or another whether he plays center or not...

This is where the actual wingers need to step up more. Carter is being stretched playing a more complete game on both sides of the puck.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad