GDT: | Game LXXIV | 1600hrs EST | Pens vs Preds | The Sully and Geno Appreciation GDT

Who do you love more:

• Geno

Votes: 24 92.3%
  • Sully

Votes: 2 7.7%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Honour Over Glory

Fire Sully
Jan 30, 2012
A player goes somewhat to the vicinity of the net and scores.

Rakell and Crosby combine for yet another goal. I really hope this is never a thing again.
Don't worry, Sullivan is 100% ignorant to the chemistry Rakell and Crosby have or even that Zucker also looks good with Crosby because in his heart of hearts, he wants to believe GMR will keep working.

Trade

Guentzel is ELITE
Apr 13, 2015
Nice patience by Math there. Hell of a shift to have after we score for once

Pittsburgh1776

Aug 9, 2010
If they give Malkin both Rust and Jake I'm fine trying Zucker and Rakell with Crosby. At least Malkin's line would have skill. Sullivan will never try it

Reactions: BillyOcean

NewAgeOutlaw

Belie Dat!
Jul 15, 2011
412/724
The real MVP is the guy who had to go through Sully's audio to find the non-expletive parts.

He strikes me as a heavy curser.

canadianguy77

Apr 20, 2006
I’m getting to the point where I think Mike Sullivan might be mentally ill. His rigidness is disturbing.

chethejet

Feb 4, 2012
Think about having a double minor and not getting a shot on goal. I am sure the Nashville folks are not real happy with that PP effort.

Honour Over Glory

Fire Sully
Jan 30, 2012
You lot will hate me even more for this - But I really hope the Pens don't win.

The mere fact that Sullivan won't swap the lines Sid & Geno are on, when it's painfully obvious, just means it validates his own thinking process that his lines are fine.

Light these bitches up Nashville, they need to learn.

I hate to even say that, because seriously, not changing anything while off line changes are resulting in goals is just beyond ridiculous. Sid has more points off of his own line than he does with it right now.

Big Friggin Dummy

Feb 22, 2019
That was some troll clapping by Sullivan when Zucker scored if I have ever seen it.
Nah, dude adores Zucker. I bet everyone in the room does. He's aggravating to watch and hasn't panned out as planned, but he seems like a really good dude and pretty universally liked.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad