@MoeninGlory
Feb 13, 2007
Grenoble
twitter.com
TUn6Cjo.jpg

SnapVirus

Jul 16, 2010
Mtl., QC.
Blow-out tonight. We will loose like 5-1 with a PP goal by DD. Bergevin will make him sign a 8 years extention after the game and thank him to saved our PP.

Haaabs

Jul 16, 2010
Montreal
Comeback starts now

Canadiens win the next 4 games 1-0

We're scoring a goal in 4 straight games? Must be some games going to Triple OT in there. :laugh:

I'm going in this with no expectations but if the team doesn't even bother showing up and leaves Price out to dry....yea...

smirob

Jun 2, 2014
Prediction:

Our PP goes 6 for 6 (100%)
We lose 7-6.
Desharnais plays the best game of his life.

Therrien is proud.

"I'm gonna be like you dad, you know I'm gonna be like you"

Bourne Endeavor

Apr 6, 2009
Montreal, Quebec
"I know it's pretty bad that the Habs are down 0-3 this series and the likelihood of even catching up is very low, but in the midst of all the whining, has it not been obvious to you that the Habs were clearly the better team in Game 1 and Game 3? It's not like we are getting manhandled. The luck just hasn't been there for us whatsoever.

It reminds me of the Ottawa series a couple of years ago."

Game one saw Tampa coming off a grueling seven game series against a surprisingly stronger Detroit. They had no rest, barely any practice and had to fly into Montreal from Tampa the very next day. Meanwhile, Montreal limped through the remainder of a six game series, had three days off and no travel time.

The fact we could only score one goal, to me, says we were outright embarrassed. Losing happens, but one goal?

Game three was more Tampa not bothering to exert much energy than us outplaying them. They know bloody well they can just defend a lead because we'll never score more than one goal on average. Cooper's basically resting his team for the next round because they've already won.

Maliki2

Mar 31, 2005
Saint Albans, VT
If it was up to me I would insert some of the kids from the AHL. Hell the "pros" aren't getting it done so why not give them a shot to show what they have. And at the same time you send a message to the rest of the regulars.

Boyon90

Sep 23, 2013
Prediction:

Our PP goes 6 for 6 (100%)
We lose 7-6.
Desharnais plays the best game of his life.

Therrien is proud.

"I'm gonna be like you dad, you know I'm gonna be like you"

I dont think he is proud, he looked like he was going to cry during last game's interview lol, too bad hes responssible for the lines and the crap ass system they were playing for too long

habs247

Oct 8, 2013
I won't be watching the game.
And I don't have anything to do tonight either...
As long as MT's behind the bench, and the current roster remains in tact, I'm boycotting these clowns.

Therrien, Markov, Plekanec, Galchenyuk, Desharnais, Parenteau all have to go.

phoque taupe

May 15, 2010
Montréal
If it was up to me I would insert some of the kids from the AHL. Hell the "pros" aren't getting it done so why not give them a shot to show what they have. And at the same time you send a message to the rest of the regulars.

MT would not do that of course
too much logic

That Habs Fan

Nov 29, 2008
Toronto
Score one goal that wasn't even a shot (all effort by Gallagher to just plow the puck in under Bishop) and Therrien makes no adjustments.

Luckily I don't get RDS here in Toronto, and thus won't have to listen to him complain about the new coach on antichambre next season.

Milhouse40

Aug 19, 2010
Except when we're on the PK

Did anybody saw a breakaway since the PO begin?
Any 2 on 1 or any odd man rushes?

Da system....

Brainiac

Registered Offender
Feb 17, 2013
Montreal
Won't be watching that one. Still sort of hope they show some pride, score a few goals and take it back to Montreal. But my brain says it's so not happening.

The one thing I'm looking forward to is Therrien's post-game presser. Yesterday was a treat to watch. He's about to break down. He's in a sort of denial right now, thinking there's no problem with the team or with his decision-making.

Reminds me of Carbo in the weeks before he got fired.

The Nightman

Plateaued User
Aug 13, 2006
I won't be watching the game.
And I don't have anything to do tonight either...
As long as MT's behind the bench, and the current roster remains in tact, I'm boycotting these clowns.

Therrien, Markov, Plekanec, Galchenyuk, Desharnais, Parenteau all have to go.

Nope.

If Tampa scores first the habs will give up and we could see a repeat of game 6 vs Sens from 2013.

5-1 Tampa

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad