Mar 19, 2013
I think the bumps are for "her pleasure"

Speaking of long green members...

jolly-green-giant-del0311-lg.jpg

NotOpie

"Puck don't lie"
Jun 12, 2006
North Carolina
Bumps versus ridges, my dearie. A cucumber is a stubby cucurbit with pimples and spikes; a zucchini is a cucurbit that is generally smooth and a little fuzzy. Really important knowledge transfer here, so pay attention

There's so many places I could go with this, I'd need a roadmap

You know.... I had something great to say about this but I am afraid I will get a warning so I need to contain myself.

They sell those things to contain yourself at the drug store.

Unsustainable

Seth Jarvis is Elite
Apr 14, 2012
North Carolina
It's got nothing to do with gluten. Bread is turned into sugar by your body very quickly, sugar is bad for you. BBQ sauce is sugar syrup. Fried crap is crap. Offer salads, or meat sans the sauce, or fruit. It's not that hard.

I know I'm not the only person who cares about what's in the food I eat and what it does to my body. It wouldn't hurt to offer some healthy options at some of the stands. That's money that they aren't getting from me.

Keto!

Lempo

Recovering Future Considerations Truther
Sponsor
Feb 23, 2014
The whole vegetarian food reads like a planned foreplay to all around admission of "I'm ________ and I'm a Caniac slash sexual deviant."

"Hi _________."

Obviously if everyone deviates similarly then no one really deviates. It's similar setup to committee decisions being no one's fault.

Boom Boom Apathy

I am the Professor. Deal with it!
Sep 6, 2006
I mentioned this earlier, but it would be great to have the team work with fans to have a "rowdy" section (or even sections) that really get into the game. I know section 328 tries to do that, and credit to them, but I think it's only marginally successful. Would be great to have a "Dog Pound" type of sections within the arena. The team could really promote it, in the ticket sales, give the people a few extra perks (maybe T-shirts, etc..).

I realize that until the on-ice product improves, it's tough to get that passionate, but I'm assuming (maybe incorrectly) that the team will get there in the near future.

Navin R Slavin

Fifth line center
Jan 1, 2011
Durrm NC
I mentioned this earlier, but it would be great to have the team work with fans to have a "rowdy" section (or even sections) that really get into the game. I know section 328 tries to do that, and credit to them, but I think it's only marginally successful. Would be great to have a "Dog Pound" type of sections within the arena. The team could really promote it, in the ticket sales, give the people a few extra perks (maybe T-shirts, etc..).

I realize that until the on-ice product improves, it's tough to get that passionate, but I'm assuming (maybe incorrectly) that the team will get there in the near future.

What we need is, like, 10 people per section who are all actually on the same page, with some shit that isn't super f***ing lame.

Joe McGrath

Oct 29, 2009

Hell even the New Haven Coliseum had section 13 (if I’m misremembering the number someone correct me). Best chirping section in hockey history. Some of the Slap Shot crowd taunts were inspired by them supposedly (“Hit em with your purse, you p***y” is one I could certainly see as taken directly out of one of those drunken lunatics mouth).

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad