GDT: GAME 9: HABS @ VEGAS | Vegas, baby! | Mon. Oct. 30, 2023, 10PM -- RDS, TSN2, TSN690, 98.5FM

Who's going to get the most scorched in the GDT?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Runner77

Sponsor
Jun 24, 2012
Habs in Vegas can mean a ton of things, given all of the overused one liners that come with the experience.

However, for Habs fans, it has an additional significance.

On July 12, 2023, the Golden Knights hired Dominique Ducharme as assistant coach.

Ducharme was on a recent podcast of La Poche Bleue and he seemed to still be bitter about how his Habs head coaching stint had ended.

Well Dominique, whether we like it or not, we already know that Quebec media types will be jostling over each other to plant mics in your face, all in the hope of capturing that prized, extra salty sound byte.

Best of luck to them ...

Mymm7nv.gif

Habs coming off two exciting home wins, in overtime (the last of which was a shootout).

Let's see what they can muster on the road, against the reigning Stanley Cup champs.

LINEUPS

Vegas:

Barbashev - Eichel - Marchesseault
Cotter - Stephenson - Stone
Dorofeyev - Karlsson - Amadio
Carrier - Howden - Kolesar

McNabb - Theodore
Martinez - Pietrangelo
Hague - Korczak

Hill

rvBSR1B.gif

Last edited:

the valiant effort

settle down, bud
Apr 17, 2017
As much as I expect a clinical 5-1 loss I think it’s more likely the chaos of our Habs leads to a 1 goal game either way

But promise me this Habs fans. If it goes to a shootout you will change the channel or close your app. Let Rogers and the NHL know its time is up

sandviper

No Ragrets
Jan 26, 2016
Toronto
Habs in Vegas can mean a ton of things, given all of the overused one liners that come with the experience.

On July 12, 2023, the Golden Knights hired Dominique Ducharme as assistant coach.

Ducharme was on a recent podcast of La Poche Bleue and he seemed to still be bitter about how his Habs head coaching stint had ended.

Well Dominique, whether we like it or not, we already know that Quebec media types will be jostling over each other to plant mics in your face, all in the hope of capturing that prized, extra salty sound byte.

Best of luck to them ...

Mymm7nv.gif

Habs coming off two exciting home wins, in overtime (the last of which was a shootout).

Let's see what they can muster on the road, against the reigning Stanley Cup champs.

LINEUPS TBA

rvBSR1B.gif
Awesome @Runner77!

It’s pretty obvious to me two things:

1) CC will be completely shut down tonight. We know why :lol:
2) Regardless if he goes -5 or scores a hat trick, sets up a couple and gets into a fight… The person getting scorched tonight will be Slaf. Well, maybe only scorched by 2-3 people.

Tyson

Mar 1, 2007
Texas

Best of luck to them ...

Mymm7nv.gif

LINEUPS TBA

rvBSR1B.gif
"Let's get ready to mumble" LOLOLOL

The Real Timo

Jun 18, 2019
Going to be tough game. Against the defending champs who are red hot
I am not concerned. We got Yoel!

Me waking up :Wow I think there's a habs game tonight , hope so , how exciting

Me seeing it's at 10 PM : TBNK
I might last a couple of periods. Also greatly depends on what kind of hockey Habs offer. If it's like game against Wild I'll call it a night pretty quickly.

JianYang

Sep 29, 2017
Habs at 10 pm....ughh. Too late me for me dawg. Ill be taking a page out of @OldCraig71 for this one!

I hope I wake up to good news at 2 am when I have my first pee.

Vegas is due for a loss, just might not be us that does it. We shall see!

GHG!

I think this game marks something like the 6th game in 10 days for Montreal, and they've snatched victories from the Jaws of defeat in two games in a row.

You could argue that the Habs are due for a loss too.

I don't think it's going to be a happy time for Montreal tonight.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad