Injured
Redmond

MAHJ71

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Dec 6, 2014
NWA 217
I'm excited for tonight.

Montreal may be undefeated in regulation but, they did give up 42 shots to the Canucks the other night (despite still pitching a shutout). And -- Al Montoya is starting in goal tonight. Yes Montoya has been good, but he's not Carey Price and thats a plus for us.

I'm seeing it two different ways:
1- We come out firing, jump on them early and win something like 3-2.
2- We start sluggish, give up a few weak goals and lose 3-1, 3-0.

Lets hope its option 1!!! With how their defense is playing and who's going to be in goal, I'd like to think that is the more likely scenario. :D

10coach*

Feb 21, 2014
Can you pick your seats from an allotted section or are they randomly assigned after you buy?

WannabeFinn

Beloved One
May 31, 2014
Columbus
simulationhockey.com
Can you pick your seats from an allotted section or are they randomly assigned after you buy?
You simply choose upper bowl ($15) or lower bowl ($25) and they assign you random seats, if you buy 2 tickets they'll put the seats next to each other but there's no customer choice in exactly where the seats are

but they're typically all in the same general area

Cowumbus

Mar 1, 2014
Arena District - Columbus
Anyone have any experience with CBJ Student Rush?

Yeah super easy. 15$ upper bowl, 25 lower I assume you already knew that though. I've always gotten to the arena around 6 and I've never had problems getting a ticket. You have to have your student ID though, 1 ID can get 2 student tickets, they don't like to have groups bigger than 5-6 but they will sometimes let you if you are courteous.

Cowumbus

Mar 1, 2014
Arena District - Columbus
I don't understand the Jenner-Dubinsky-Atkinson line. Sure they can put up points sometimes, but I think every time they are together they are consistently having -'s in the +/- category. It blows my mind because individually all of those guys are good two way players, however when they are together something goes wrong. I would be interested to see Jenner moving to C on that line to see if that could change things up, giving Duby and Jenner different roles on the backcheck and forecheck.

I'm no coach but I think the Calvert-Duby-Atkinson line is a good 2/3 line that can play a good two way game. We know Saad-Berg-Fignewton are clicking so I'd maybe do something like
20-41-71
11-17-13
45-38-34
43-25-9
I'm no coach though so what do I know.

10coach*

Feb 21, 2014
You simply choose upper bowl ($15) or lower bowl ($25) and they assign you random seats, if you buy 2 tickets they'll put the seats next to each other but there's no customer choice in exactly where the seats are

but they're typically all in the same general area

Yeah super easy. 15$ upper bowl, 25 lower I assume you already knew that though. I've always gotten to the arena around 6 and I've never had problems getting a ticket. You have to have your student ID though, 1 ID can get 2 student tickets, they don't like to have groups bigger than 5-6 but they will sometimes let you if you are courteous.

Thanks boys. I've never been to a Jackets game as I'm new to Ohio.

LetsGOJackets!!

Mar 23, 2004
Columbus Ohio

an my son take me or do we both have to be students

10coach*

Feb 21, 2014
The app defaults as 2 tickets so I assume it's 2 tickets per ID but these guys will know better than me.

Is there standing room in the lower level to watch the game?

CBJx614

May 25, 2012
C-137
Taking my friend from work to his first ever hockey game. He's a die hard buckeye fan so im trying to convert that passion into hockey, hopefully they put on a good show at the very least!

Dr. Fire

What, me worry?
Jun 29, 2007
Jacketstown, Ohio
The app defaults as 2 tickets so I assume it's 2 tickets per ID but these guys will know better than me.

Is there standing room in the lower level to watch the game?

There is, but they won't sell SRO until Arena is sold out. If you mean, are there areas where you can just stand if you want to, then yes, there are a few areas around 112 to like 115. You can stand anywhere behind the sections in the Club level, but I have had some ushers get ****** about it for some reason. Others could care less.

chaking

Oct 10, 2007
Seattle
I have a good feeling about tonight (it's also sunny for the 2nd time in the last month here in Seattle, so maybe that's why) - things seem to be aligned just fine for the Jackets to pull off the upset.

Byrral

Aug 2, 2006
Columbus, Ohio
We know Saad-Berg-Fignewton are clicking so I'd maybe do something like

20-10-71
11-17-13
45-38-34
43-25-9
I'm no coach though so what do I know.

FIFY.

Montoya to the nets. No respect. Let's earn some.

Yes I know Montoya has some good numbers this year but he's no Carey Price.

Skinnyjimmy08

WorldTraveler
Mar 30, 2012
Habs are damn good this year. Even with Price getting the night off, this team is deadly.

im a little nervous for you guys

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad