Post-Game Talk: Game 9: Chicago Blackhawks 1-0 Anaheim Ducks OT | Crow SO Again - Toews GWG Again

Eco

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Oct 7, 2013
QC
tZTlY8c.png

64-64265_nhl_anaheim_ducks_2013_logo_prod
vs.png
chicago_blackhawks.png

MONDAY, OCTOBER 26, 2015
7:30 PM CST
NHLN-US, SNE, SNO, SNP, CSN-CH, PRIME, FS-SD

San+Jose+Sharks+v+Chicago+Blackhawks+Game+Mz4SErL3BI1l.jpg

Game 7 of the 2015 Western Conference Finals

Lineups
ducks%201_zpsenx0a8vq.png
bLACKHAWKS%20LINEUP%201_zpsinjxqqtm.png

ducks%202_zps1rnachyn.png
bLACKHAWKS%20LINEUP%202_zpshzdozqxl.png

ducks%203_zpsmnobjpmf.png
bLACKHAWKS%20LINEUP%20INJURY_zpsy3oi8ona.png

anmeba3fdd9cebe7ff9.gif

Capture_zpsw0hmeonv.png

LET'S GO HAWKS!

Last edited:

OhCaptainMyCaptain

May 5, 2014
Earth
Haha that bottom image is fantastic! Here's to hoping we aren't the ones that let the Ducks get back on track! Boudreau could be on the hot seat right now, so let's see how we contribute to that.

Eco

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Oct 7, 2013
QC
Haha that bottom image is fantastic! Here's to hoping we aren't the ones that let the Ducks get back on track! Boudreau could be on the hot seat right now, so let's see how we contribute to that.

I believe the Ducks GM said that changing coaches is a last resort, and he doesn't feel like he's anywhere close to that. Though, that could be considered the dreaded 'vote of confidence'.

I don't feel great about this one. Ducks are dying to break out, and without Keith I keep thinking surely one of these days without him we are going to be extremely suspect in defense. I got a feeling if they score 1, it may snowball into 4-5 goals.

I guess I just hate playing them as they matchup up well against us.

OhCaptainMyCaptain

May 5, 2014
Earth
If they continue to play the way they are, they may have no choice. That said, I firmly believe they will snap out of it eventually. Just hopefully not against us tonight.

hawksfan50

Feb 27, 2002
I think you have a desperate ANH team ready to get their scoring untracked matched against a low scoring g Hawks team that is also due to break out bigger offense...So probably a laugher game is due in probability here...either we blast the with 6-7 goals and give us 2 or less, OR we abandon the joy of back-checking mode we have presented the last 2 games and retreat in lazyness to the country club and get blasted by the with 6-7 goals t9 just a few by us....Either way one offense is due to break-out and so one of the teams will smash the other tonight....hopefully that is us doing the smashing..

Sarava

May 9, 2010
West Dundee, IL
We know the Ducks are one of the top teams. Just a question of if they break out of their funk tonight or not. I could see it happening tonight with revenge probably on their minds. Go Hawks!

tdfxman

Jul 5, 2010
Yeah our 3rd line last year sharp - vermette - tt. I mean a solid c 2 nice wings. Our 3rd line not close right now

BobbyJet

The accountability era?
Oct 27, 2010
Dundas, Ontario. Can
I keep trying to tell myself that this is a championship caliber team but then I remember that Ryan Garbutt plays on our 3rd line.

If the same Ryan Garbutt we saw last game continues to show up, our 3rd line will be fine. And if TT can put his two-way game together, perhaps "solid" would be a better description.

Teemu

Caffeine Free Since 1919
Dec 3, 2002
Wait, there's a WESTERN Conference now?

It's no surprise that the Ducks are worse than last year after losing Beleskey, taking on a few cap dumps, and playing in a tougher division, but who would have thought they'd be 1-5-1?

Last edited:

zac

Apr 29, 2009
Their GDT is pretty funny. Lots of 5-1 predictions. Also somebody posted their stat sheet and it's beyond brutal.

Eco

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Oct 7, 2013
QC
Their GDT is pretty funny. Lots of 5-1 predictions. Also somebody posted their stat sheet and it's beyond brutal.

Here it is. This is the Duck's Stat Sheet so far. :facepalm: Absolutely pitiful...

sad.jpg

CallMeShaft

Calder Bedard Fan
Apr 14, 2014
I think we're going to lose tonight. After all, no team can withstand that many hits...right you stupid piece of crap, Kesler?

Sarava

May 9, 2010
West Dundee, IL
I don't know how that happens to a team with so much talent. Are they just deflated from their choke last spring or something?

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad