GDT: Game 9 - CBJ at TML - 21 Oct, 7pm

majormajor

Jun 23, 2018
Nyquist - Dubois - Anderson
Texier - Wennberg - Bjorkstrand
Foligno - Jenner - Atkinson

1 - As I've pointed out before, Dubois - Anderson have outscored opponents 2 to 1 in 600 minutes together over the last couple years, regardless of whether they were with Panarin. What fool wouldn't stick with that? Nyquist is coming off some strong games with Dubois, I don't know why he's being shuffled back to Wennberg, where he was ineffective in the first couple games.

2 - Wasn't Texier - Wennberg - Bjorkstrand really strong together, however briefly? I recall them having outstanding results, and the coach broke them up. Did he say anything about it? They were still good when Foligno got put on that line, but that switch didn't work out as well for Texier. We need him scoring.

3 - Okay not sure how this one works out. But the express purpose is to force Cam out of his floating-sniper habits and get him moving again. He won't have much choice on this veteran-shutdown type of unit.

Reactions: MoeBartoli

The Land 216

Mar 16, 2019
I’m glad we got a point both games that weekend but we need to win again. No more coming just short, let’s win this one

pled

Sep 7, 2009
Nyquist - Dubois - Anderson
Texier - Wennberg - Bjorkstrand
Foligno - Jenner - Atkinson

1 - As I've pointed out before, Dubois - Anderson have outscored opponents 2 to 1 in 600 minutes together over the last couple years, regardless of whether they were with Panarin. What fool wouldn't stick with that? Nyquist is coming off some strong games with Dubois, I don't know why he's being shuffled back to Wennberg, where he was ineffective in the first couple games.

2 - Wasn't Texier - Wennberg - Bjorkstrand really strong together, however briefly? I recall them having outstanding results, and the coach broke them up. Did he say anything about it? They were still good when Foligno got put on that line, but that switch didn't work out as well for Texier. We need him scoring.

3 - Okay not sure how this one works out. But the express purpose is to force Cam out of his floating-sniper habits and get him moving again. He won't have much choice on this veteran-shutdown type of unit.
It's torts he always will shuffle around I don't think its that much of a big deal

Reactions: majormajor

Viqsi

"that chick from Ohio"
Oct 5, 2007
40N 83W (approx)
Actual lines for the evening:

Screen Shot 2019-10-21 at 19.04.10.png

Let the howls of outrage begin immediately.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad