GDT: Game 9: BOA 2 - Oilers (5-3-0) @ Flames (5-1-0) - October 29, 2022 - 8:00PM - HNIC

Does the Oilers PK break the PPG against streak tonight?

• Yes

Votes: 20 44.4%
  • No

Votes: 25 55.6%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

RipsADrive

Sep 16, 2008
Edmonton
This is the second of only three Oilers Flames matchups this season so the team needs to make the most of it after getting beat the first time around.

Oilers Lines

"

Flames Lines (per Dailyfaceoff)

Huberdeau Lindholm Toffoli
Dube Kadri Mangiapane
Coleman Backlund Lewis
Lucic Rooney Ritchie

Weegar Tanev
Hanifin Andersson
Zadorov Stone

Markstrom

Oilers have had a busy week while the Flames have been sitting and waiting so hopefully we can jump on them early.

Big storyline of the game will be the starting goalies with the Oilers going with Skinner after his strong performance in St. Louis and the Flames putting in Markstrom who will be facing the Oilers for the first time since being lit up in the playoffs.

The Oilers have allowed a powerplay goal against in every game so far this year. After that debacle in Chicago I'd like to see them stay out of the box and break that streak tonight.

KlimasLoveChild

Feb 25, 2012
This is the second of only three Oilers Flames matchups this season so the team needs to make the most of it after getting beat the first time around.

Oilers Lines

"

Flames Lines (per Dailyfaceoff)

Huberdeau Lindholm Toffoli
Dube Kadri Mangiapane
Coleman Backlund Lewis
Lucic Rooney Ritchie

Weegar Tanev
Hanifin Andersson
Zadorov Stone

Markstrom

Oilers have had a busy week while the Flames have been sitting and waiting so hopefully we can jump on them early.

Big storyline of the game will be the starting goalies with the Oilers going with Skinner after his strong performance in St. Louis and the Flames putting in Markstrom who will be facing the Oilers for the first time since being lit up in the playoffs.

The Oilers have allowed a powerplay goal against in every game so far this year. After that debacle in Chicago I'd like to see them stay out of the box and break that streak tonight.

My prediction, and this always crosses my mind when ever I see a flames line up and it can now be confirmed by the urban dictionary:

dube

condom...used by adolescents in Northern Canada

Gonna be a rough night for the flames...

SnipeShowJB11

Jul 8, 2022
Calgary always comes out blowing their wad in the first (just like the Pens game. Pens outplayed them in periods 2/3).

Have to keep playing like we have where we out chance almost every team.

The Flames top possession line is actually their 3rd line (so is ours by the numbers). Their Huberdeau line is actually their "weakest" in that regards.

I am only scoreboard watching this one. Cannot watch it. Kind of happy actually. CGY makes my blood boil lol.

TopShelfGloveSide

Dec 10, 2018
7-3 flames.

HF boards erupts
giphy.gif

Mav3rick07

Jul 28, 2007
I'm a little worried about tonight since the Flames have been off since Tuesday, and beating us is basically their Stanley Cup.

Also, it's funny how we're the ones who beat them in the playoffs but they have been doing all of the smack talking during the summer and now in regular season. I guess that's damage control for their overly cocky fan-base.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad