I9XaKmo.png

5uBQnqE.jpg

COOc7Bc.png

az0LiKa.png

H8qWzcC.png

tenor.gif

elkranio

Jan 4, 2014
So many road games and your Cards didn't even make it to the playoffs.

Thallis

No half measures
Jan 23, 2010
Behind Blue Eyes
I've watched a few vegas games this year. Fun team to watch so far. Every one of those guys has a pretty substantial chip on their shoulder and they've been playing like they're out to prove something.

elkranio

Jan 4, 2014
Yak played against us and got benched. So I expect Perron to take a few stupid penalties.
And also this:

KirkOut

EveryoneOut
Nov 23, 2012
USA
I hope the blues show no mercy. Vegas has been a good story so far but you can’t be losing games to teams like this

Evocable Manager

Apr 20, 2016
St. Louis
I hope the blues show no mercy. Vegas has been a good story so far but you can’t be losing games to teams like this
Agreed. It's been a good start and it is a late game but they aren't many excuses. We need to put wins in the bank now, really get ahead of the curb.
Yes I think we can all agree Hunt is good enough to be a member of a D crew that also counts Sbisa, Engelland, and Miller among its members
Sbisa and Engelland are awful but Colin Miller is a very good hockey player. My point was that Brad Hunt could be on a contending team and be successful. His offensive and power play abilities could prove beneficial and while he isn't a guy you want in the d-zone, his play in his own end under a sheltered role is at least passable. Sucks we lost him, I like him.
What I've watched Vegas games, Hunt has been powerhouse at PP blueline.
He's a very good offensive defenseman. Very good at distributing the puck and moving it with efficiency. I really like him, not really a fit anymore with Dunn's emergence but last season I'd have prefer we kept him in our lineup over Gunnarsson.

Dbrownss

Jan 5, 2014
Nhl network radio guys want them put in their place :laugh:

Great story, but it's time to stop fartin around.

Majorityof1

Mar 6, 2014
Central Florida
So...the fact that Thorburn hasn't dressed in a few weeks is AWESOME!

Shhh, don't jinx it. But seriously, this is the only game they got the healthy scratches right. Paajarvi and Thorburn are the guys who should be in the box. I don't know why they have been alternating Sundqvist and Barbashev instead of playing them both and benching Paajarvi.

Dbrownss

Jan 5, 2014
Shhh, don't jinx it. But seriously, this is the only game they got the healthy scratches right. Paajarvi and Thorburn are the guys who should be in the box. I don't know why they have been alternating Sundqvist and Barbashev instead of playing them both and benching Paajarvi.
Agreed, swap Jaskin in for Paajarvi

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad