GDT: GAME #82 - Washington at BRUINS - PART II

Status
Not open for further replies.

missingchicklet

Jan 24, 2010
No surprises. Krug out. Marchy out. Carlo out. JFK in his first NHL game. Rag tag lines. Lucky to only be down two.

caz16

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Jun 11, 2011
Ontario
The Caps are so good...the Bruins have no chance. We had better hope the Leafs only get two points. Plus we won't have any D left by the end of game one.

DrJustice

Dec 1, 2014
Boston, MA
It has to be with his reaction.
But it was 'clean'.

Two Bruins could have been seriously hurt tonight with out a care from the NHL.

Perhaps by holding him out of the game, they are hoping for some sort of suspension for Ovi. Especially since he didn't even get called for a penalty.

DKH

The Bergeron of HF
Feb 27, 2002
Is the Stanley Cup in the building

Seriously NBC

You know who will give then a handful?

Toronto

tremha

Mar 9, 2011
brutal effort all around. not wasting any more time on this. over to the masters.

toasterjam

Sep 23, 2014
Mass
too easy for the caps.

im not sure we have a real shot vs the Caps but lets empty their tank in the first round. No Cup for Ovechkin. Make it a miserable series physically on them, I know we dont really have that kind of roster anymore though.

I hope **** gets crazy in the first round, bruins need to come at them, hope Acciari is healthy, call up Blidh and just fire him like a missile at Holtby and the Caps.

Mcquaid/K.Miller I want to just punish them, same goes for Chara, unload on them.

Backes...PLEASE

Mcquaid/K.Miller vs Wilson/Beagle

But yea..**** this game

Trap Jesus

Feb 13, 2012
Pretty clean faceoff win, Bruins lose possession. That happens WAY too much. The D have to be way better at that.

caz16

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Jun 11, 2011
Ontario
Perhaps by holding him out of the game, they are hoping for some sort of suspension for Ovi. Especially since he didn't even get called for a penalty.

I don't think the NHL will suspend Ovi going into the playoffs.

Fopppa

Jan 3, 2009
No surprises. Krug out. Marchy out. Carlo out. JFK in his first NHL game. Rag tag lines. Lucky to only be down two.

Agree with you on that. I had hope when it was just 0-1 and the Bs seemed to carry the play starting the second, but I was just kidding myself.

4ORRBRUIN

Sep 27, 2005
boston
If we end up getting stuck playing Washington I hope Marchand feels like an extra **** head. Would have been nice to have him on the ice today

Why isn't our allstar goalie playing today? Apparently this team didn't care who they are playing

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad