GDT: Game 82: Vegas Golden Knights @ Seattle Kraken | 7:30PM | It all comes down to this

hangman005

Mark Stones Spleen
Apr 19, 2015
Cloud 9
it-all-comes-down-to-this-this-is-it.gif

giphy.gif

giphy.gif

One point and no injuries would be ideal, but I should be a bit more realistic...

So one point and only 3 or 4 injuries.

Go :vegas Go

Super Cake

Jun 24, 2013
Looks like Eichel may be coming back tonight.

I do think that they should rest him still so that he is 100% ready for playoffs.

Winning the division/conference is not important to me cause i kind of don't want to face the Jets.

The Duck Knight

Henry, you're our only hope!
Feb 6, 2012
Eichel was on the Pat Mcafee show yesterday and Mcafee said he'd donate 100k to charity if Eichel scores another hat trick this year. Eichel said he's shooting everything next game. Pretty sure he's in tonight and if that means he's going to start shooting more going forward that's great news.

Reactions: Haguerbomb

azvgk

Nov 29, 2019
Looks like Eichel may be coming back tonight.

I do think that they should rest him still so that he is 100% ready for playoffs.

Winning the division/conference is not important to me cause i kind of don't want to face the Jets.
Said this to someone yesterday. Jets are heating up and they have a goalie can steal a series, they may be a tougher first round opponent than Kings or kraken.

OTOH if we win first round and probably face Oilers in the second, would be nice to have home ice.

Reactions: RapidKnight

IceNeophyte

Nov 14, 2017
Rose colored glasses: the 1P score was 1-1 Tuesday.

Reality: we are looking bad, real bad, and only match their score with a freak goal.

Reactions: hangman005

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad