GDT: Game 82 - Vancouver Canucks @ Winnipeg Jets - Thursday, April 18th, 2024 - 7:00pm CDT - TSN3 - CJOB/Power 97

Status
Not open for further replies.

Howard Chuck

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Jan 24, 2012
Winnipeg
Thank you very much to all the regulars who make this a great place to hang out in good times and bad. You all contribute so much in different ways and it makes opening up HFJets every day a joy.

giphy.gif

Now rest up for the playoffs!

macmaroon

Winnipeg Jets fan since 1972
Sponsor
Sep 3, 2011
Winnipeg Manitoba
www.macmaroon.com

surixon

Jul 12, 2003
Winnipeg
Does Vancouver have anything to play for? If not this is likely going to be a snoozefest as both teams aren't going to want any injuries.

Reactions: kanadalainen

roccerfeller

jets bromantic
Sep 27, 2009
British Columbia
I wonder which 3 fwds will rest

My prediction - Monahan, Gabe, Nik?

Shame capo or ville weren’t called up but I’m looking forward to seeing lambert ford and chib especially

Edit - I was wrong on all 3!

Last edited:

TheDeuce

Halak, Ryder, and a second.
Feb 22, 2009
Does Vancouver have anything to play for? If not this is likely going to be a snoozefest as both teams aren't going to want any injuries.
The winner of tonight's game gets second place in the West and guaranteed home ice advantage in the first three rounds against any team not named 'Stars'. So if the WCF ends up being Winnipeg - Vancouver the winner of tonight's game gets home ice advantage.

m.

That reminds me. At the end of my astronomy lecture, I asked the prof what happened before the Big Bang.

She replied, “sorry, no time!”

Womp womp. Well done!

m.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad