GDT: Game 82: Oilers @ Avs - 7:30 PM - SN1

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sra1974

Oct 8, 2019
Oh yeah true, he just has to give permission. What I meant was no trade control so no team list.
Yes but I fully imagine if the team expects his permission he’s gonna say where am I going? And if he doesn’t like that he’s gonna say, nah I’m good.

Anyways he’s not going anywhere.

CycloneSweep

Sep 27, 2017
"Top pairing" is a label. Nurse has lots of positive attributes that we will need in the playoffs. He will have to rein in his problems but he's still an important part of the team
He has a ton to rein in. He is non physical anymore. His positives are few and far between this year. He would have to take a huge step up to be a good playoff guy this year.

CycloneSweep

Sep 27, 2017
Nurse has been the worst Dman on that pairing for a while now. Ceci has actually been quite adequate the last month or so.
Yep. I’d argue that Nurse has been our worst D all season, based on play/cap/expectations. Ceci has been bad but imo has had more good moments. At least lately.

Reactions: frag2

McTonyBrar

Apr 2, 2018
"Top pairing" is a label. Nurse has lots of positive attributes that we will need in the playoffs. He will have to rein in his problems but he's still an important part of the team
Unfortunately the only thing Oiler fans, on Twitter or social media, is his contract and that will always be their excuse. Some literally hate his guts. Some of the things I've seen and read. Just yikes

gordonhught

Feb 18, 2009
Ok.

Maybe KK is hoping that some of the younger players step up in this gsme. Maybe he wants to see who will compete in a gsme like this before finalizing playoff rosters.

Perhaps he is hoping that 86 and 55 will show more assertiveness.

oobga

Tier 2 Fan
Aug 1, 2003
you'd think your comment would get some likes but it got crickets... deep down you know

I don't expect anyone to like a comment about a way our season ends with max depression. Among fans, and Campbell probably back down a dark mental health hole again too by the end of it.

Pray for Skinner and Pickard to find a way to stay in it.

Reactions: CycloneSweep
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad