Johnny HFBOARDS

Trade you!
Dec 10, 2011
Earth
4ever.PNG

Llewzaher

Aug 2, 2005
North America
It ain't always been easy being a Yotes fan, but it's always been worth it.
Best fans in sports ..

One benefit of having a smaller fan base, the people that live there get to have real relationships with the players . A lot of other cities don’t get that..

On the other side it makes it a lot harder to say goodbye.. I envy the experience you had over the years.. and feel for you that live there..

Foggy1097

Jan 14, 2014
Arizona
I knew they’d win…fun to watch one more in the black Kachinas. Happy for Crouse to get one because I know he’s one of the more sad guys about leaving… Guenther is a monster, I can’t believe how easy he makes it looks…wish Kells and Schmaltz would have hooked up one last time.

Happy to hear that youth hockey in AZ will still be well served. A team will be back here eventually and I think they’ll be ok in the meantime with the formation of this group and as many ex NHLers that call AZ home.

If Alex Meruelo wants hockey back in the valley under his name he should have shown up tonight and faced the music. Absolutely shameful and classless.

Llewzaher

Aug 2, 2005
North America
I knew they’d win…fun to watch one more in the black Kachinas. Happy for Crouse to get one because I know he’s one of the more sad guys about leaving… Guenther is a monster, I can’t believe how easy he makes it looks…wish Kells and Schmaltz would have hooked up one last time.

Happy to hear that youth hockey in AZ will still be well served. A team will be back here eventually and I think they’ll be ok in the meantime with the formation of this group and as many ex NHLers that call AZ home.

If Alex Meruelo wants hockey back in the valley under his name he should have shown up tonight and faced the music. Absolutely shameful and classless.
Actually surprised we got 5 goals without Doan scoring point … this became a different team the moment he arrived

It was likely better he didn’t show up.. would have changed the atmosphere

Also you can’t win an auction if you’re dead

Foggy1097

Jan 14, 2014
Arizona
Actually surprised we got 5 goals without Doan scoring point … this became a different team the moment he arrived
I feel worse for him than any of the players…such a Cinderella story for him to be here and it’s over in 10 games. Huge disappointment for him and everyone here rooting for him, but he gets to forge his own path now and SLC is very lucky to be getting him because I’m sure he’ll be great for their community just like Shane was here.

Neighborhood Coyote

Sep 14, 2017
Glad the team came out and gutted a good win for the fans. Went out on their feet with some pride.

This situation is absolutely brutal all around, grew up with this team and this was my one big “hobby”. Checking this board and all the Yotes news every day and going through the ups and downs (a lot of downs of course). I believe in these fans and this market with no doubt.

Look no further than this board. Y’all are amazing fans with intelligent input, respect, and love for the game. It’s been a pleasure to discuss this team with you these years, even when there were some page after page disagreements haha.

Name Nameless

Don't go more than 10 seconds back on challenges
Apr 12, 2017
Paw Patrol is the ones who really gets beaten by this.

I'll guess I'll still follow the team the same way as before, they lost their gig.

Anyhow, good game. Good site. Nice people.

You lock this in 24 hours and then make a PGT-thread for once, perhaps?

Thanks, all!

Reactions: Imaravencawcaw

Nowotny

Dec 29, 2021
East Valley,AZ
Hello, all...Habs fan here. Was just curious if you all are annoyed by the effort to win tonight with regards to draft position? I was aggravated by my team picking up a point in last night's game, and am grateful that the Yotes played hard tonight and will likely move back ahead in the standings.
Its not our team anymore

Meruelo can't be here for this? Can't even show up and support the people? Can't appear in public just this once? Yeah, he can go f*** himself. Now and forever. f*** Meruelo.
Judas Ishkariot is too busy counting his pieces of silver

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad