GDT: Game 82: Detroit Red Wings vs Montreal Canadiens 4/16/24 TSN2, RDS, TSN 690

Status
Not open for further replies.

Naslundforever

43-67-110
Aug 21, 2015
The majority of fans don't pay the bills. The corporations that buy season tickets and pay for advertising pay the bills and they do care.
The only angry people I ever hear for years at this point are those angry it was made into a big deal, everyone initially pissed has moved on forever imo.

Let’s enjoy the hockey and his big day! I always enjoyed big Def that can move.

26Mats

Jun 23, 2018
The only angry people I ever hear for years at this point are those angry it was made into a big deal, everyone initially pissed has moved on forever imo.

Let’s enjoy the hockey and his big day! I always enjoyed big D that can move.
The moment he was drafted I said this feels like when we drafted Caufield for how much such a good player fell. I'm a Mailloux fan. Looking forward to his debut.

EveryDay

Jun 13, 2009
I don't mind a solid win here IF Ottawa can beat Boston and roll the dice for Arizona tomorrow.

sheed36

Jan 8, 2005
No Man's Land
The Wings need a far better start tonight than what they had last night. Maybe if the Wings go up by 2 or 3 goals the Habs might even get a PP.

Hoping for a very wide open high scoring Wings regulation win with the young Habs getting a few points.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad