GDT: Game 82: Detroit Red Wings vs Montreal Canadiens 4/16/24 TSN2, RDS, TSN 690

Status
Not open for further replies.

Andrei79

Jan 25, 2013
He's Datsyuk, he's 100% Datsyuk.

I agree. Been saying it for a few years now. He's very much like him. Not as good a stickhandler (though close). Not as shifty, but way stronger. Both have brilliant level hockey IQ. Suzuki has been way, way better in the playoffs to start his career, but Datsyuk ended up with some amazing runs during his prime after having a few disappointing ones.

Redux91

I do Three bullets.
Sep 5, 2006
Kirkland, Montreal
Matheson stealing PP time from Hutson is going to have us all enraged next year. Take it to the bank.
This is 100% going to become a thing

Hell it already was even before Hutson even made the team lol
We were all prepping for our Matheson annoyance

He cannot be extended or we're ruined
It's alll about will Hughes have the balls to trade someone he likes so much...

Team_Spirit

95% Elliotte
Jul 3, 2002
Hutson will be a star for sure

Already is in my ♥️

8n0to0.jpg

Andrei79

Jan 25, 2013
It’s safe to say that Hutson will start the season in MTL in October.

Very likely.

The way the team has been playing down the stretch, I would be surprised if Montreal was in the bottom 10 next year. Too many players are putting it together and the team has been better and better at creating offense. It's just a matter of time before the pucks really start becoming goals.

Schooner Guy

Jun 23, 2006
His contract's terrible but Gally has been playing really well the last 2-3 weeks. I'm pulling for him to have a run of better health.

Reactions: windycity

Mrb1p

PRICERSTOPDAPUCK
Dec 10, 2011
Citizen of the world
I agree. Been saying it for a few years now. He's very much like him. Not as good a stickhandler (though close). Not as shifty, but way stronger. Both have brilliant level hockey IQ. Suzuki has been way, way better in the playoffs to start his career, but Datsyuk ended up with some amazing runs during his prime after having a few disappointing ones.
Datsyuks didn't go over PPG before he was 26 so we're f***ing on trackkkkkk

Reactions: MarkovsKnee

Seb

All we are is Dustin Byfuglien
Jul 15, 2006
Man, I don't know what the Canadiens do this summer with the D because Mailloux is looking like he might be ready too.

Matheson-Guhle
Hutson-Savard
Xhekaj-Mailloux
Harris-Barron
Struble-Kovacevic

That's 10 D.

Hutson in the AHL with Reinbacher.

Harris and Kovacevic gone.

Mailloux in the AHL until Savard or Barron gets injured.

Reactions: Redux91

Gaylord Q Tinkledink

Apr 29, 2018
If everyone is having career years, that likely means they'll do less next season and Montreal will win less and get another high pick...

Lshap

Hardline Moderate
Jun 6, 2011
Montreal
Is it just me or does Detroit seem like they don’t care about making the playoffs at all?
No intensity. Little execution. You've got vets like Petry, Chiarot, freakin' Patrick Kane – this ain't no rebuilding roster. I really don't get why they're not steamrolling over us.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad