GDT: [Game #82] Dallas Stars vs. St. Louis Blues – 8:30 PM CT (TNT)

MBTendy

May 6, 2009
I had no interest in staying up past the 1st period for this game seeing as I’ll probably be lacking sleep for majority of the games moving forward.

How did Daddy look? From the 1st period and the highlights it seemed like he didn’t miss a beat.

Having a player like Dadonov on the 4th line is such a luxury. Still in awe with how deep this team is.

Kcb12345

Jun 6, 2017
I had no interest in staying up past the 1st period for this game seeing as I’ll probably be lacking sleep for majority of the games moving forward.

How did Daddy look? From the 1st period and the highlights it seemed like he didn’t miss a beat.

Having a player like Dadonov on the 4th line is such a luxury. Still in awe with how deep this team is.

He had a couple of plays where he would make a good play and then pass to no one, but part of that is a chemistry issue I assume. Looked solid overall imo. He's a guy I'd like to have in the lineup come playoff time. Puck possession player who is a great and deceptive skater, which I had kinda forgotten about. Actually fit in nicely with Duchene and Marchment ngl

MBTendy

May 6, 2009
He had a couple of plays where he would make a good play and then pass to no one, but part of that is a chemistry issue I assume. Looked solid overall imo. He's a guy I'd like to have in the lineup come playoff time. Puck possession player who is a great and deceptive skater, which I had kinda forgotten about. Actually fit in nicely with Duchene and Marchment ngl
Ya if it was up to me, Dadonov would be a regular over Smith for numerous reasons. Possible PP usage, familiar with Benn/WJ if need be, and just gives the Stars more of a scoring threat to that 4th line.

Aside from Smith having possibly better chemistry with Steel/Faksa, I can’t think of any other reasons why he should suit up over Dadonov come game 1. Especially when Dadonov was solid for us in the playoffs last year as well and had more experience under DeBoer’s system.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad