BRUINS GDT GAME 82 - Au revoir Poutineville - Golf Habs Golf - NESN, ESPN+, TSN2, RDS, 98.5 WBZ-FM, CKGM AM 690

Status
Not open for further replies.

GahdenRinkRat

Bruins' Den Mother
Sponsor
Jan 12, 2008
By the Dirty Watah
And, they just WIN!!!!
AF0C9162-7EFC-47AA-847D-1089F0255BE0.jpeg

Johnny4778

Jan 26, 2006
Congrats on 65 wins… now let’s get the ones that count. Florida is gonna be a good test. We cannot take them for granted. Shift by shift, game by game mentality. Everyone starts at 0 wins and 0 losses.

bobbyorr04

Bruins fan 4ever
Sponsor
Apr 12, 2011
Didn’t see Bergy out there in third. Understandably but know he had a lot of family at game.
I did not see Bergy out there in the second period

I rewound my PVR to the end of the 1st period and he was on the PP with just under two minutes left and he looked fine

..so hopefully it was a planned exit or precautionary

NucksRuleYep

Feb 19, 2013
I just wanted to congratulate the Bruins and the fans on an amazing record setting season. Truly remarkable. As a Canucks fan this is hard to say, but credit where credit is due. Good luck in the playoffs. I think we are going to see Bruins vs Oilers in the finals. Can't wait.

missingchicklet

Jan 24, 2010

I rewound my PVR to the end of the 1st period and he was on the PP with just under two minutes left and he looked fine

Obviously Monty read the angst about him playing Bergy on the pre-game thread so he decided to troll us by taking Bergy out and saying he had an upper body issue.

lextune

I'm too old for this.
Jun 9, 2008
New Hampshire

He was not out there after the first, but thanks for rewinding and adding some info. We all have our fingers crossed.

Reactions: BMC and bobbyorr04

Bread and Circuses

Smile and wave.
Sponsor
Dec 2, 2010
Somewhere in the middle
Hope Bergy's okay but this team is still good enough to beat the Panthers even without him.

Krejci
Zacha
Coyle

If I was a betting man I'd say he is as good as can be expected of him at this point in the season.

I'll even speculate that he suited up for reasons closer to his heart than anything that has to do with setting any kind of record.

Guelph Bruin

Sponsor
Mar 2, 2015
Love me some Charlie McAvoy......skates like the wind.....hits in open ice like a champ ...but man ...hit the net...take shooting lessons from Orlov before he leaves for free agency! lol

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad