BRUINS GDT GAME 82 7:08 PM - WIN we play Tampa - LOSE we play Toronto (assuming Florida beats Toronto) - NESN, NESN 4K, ESPN+, 98.5 WBZ-FM

Status
Not open for further replies.

Clint Eastwood

Eff the Habs
Nov 11, 2018
Season ending home games against the Sens give me PTSD from 2016. Oh how that killed me inside. At least we got McAvoy in the draft because of it.

Who do the Bruins match up against better? Probably the Leafs, but I don't want to give them the chance to have their Kuznetsov moment.

At the same time, my brother is a Tampa fan and I think win or lose, it would make for the most fun of times watching hockey . . . . but if we lose I'll never hear the f***ing end of it.

lopey

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Jan 27, 2009
Frozen Tundra Northern Ontario
I learned a long time ago, don't ask to play a specific team, always bites you in the ass. We play who we play and let the chips fall where they may

I am sitting in the Pittsburgh airport. My daughter is flying to New York for work and me to Boston. Of coarse the flight is delayed
I never have been on a plane that was on time the last few years. Air travel is terrible now.

Bruinfanatic

Apr 22, 2016
Ontario
please give me the lightning, boys

please
Yeah my thoughts also ,if the Leafs weren’t the Leafs if they played somewhere else ,I would be saying let’s play them ,goaltending and defense is pretty suspect but ,just not sure I want to take that chance.Although if the Bruins don’t start generating more shots ,Toronto’s goaltending really wouldn’t matter.

Reactions: NeelyDan

goldenblack

Apr 15, 2024
I learned a long time ago, don't ask to play a specific team, always bites you in the ass. We play who we play and let the chips fall where they may

I asked for 3 out of 4 of the matchups we got in 2011 :sarcasm:

I asked for Habs (duh), Flyers (payback for the 3-0 thing), and Tampa (they were the #5 caps were the #1)

If this bites me like that, I'm ready to get bit!

BruinsJoe

Sep 29, 2020
Better be ready for Tampa, Bruins PP is shitty as hell, no one s able to win something at the dot, Pk is average, D corp pretty meh...Hope for the best, go Bsss!

Reactions: Gordoff

DarrenBanks56

May 16, 2005
i could care less who they face really.
They just have to be playing good hockey.
I just hope marshy and debrusk get going here.
Would also be nice to see pasta get the hatty for 50 (if he plays)

GahdenRinkRat

Bruins' Den Mother
Sponsor
Jan 12, 2008
By the Dirty Watah
I don’t like the karma of trying to engineer the 1st round opponent :skeptic: Play a solid game tonight, please shoot instead of overpassing:pullhair: and let the standings fall as they will. Too much wishing for the Leafs feels like a set up for first round loss to them, and that would be truly dreadful:(

I am sitting in the Pittsburgh airport. My daughter is flying to New York for work and me to Boston. Of coarse the flight is delayed
I’ll save your seat:sarcasm: J/k see you later!

Bruinswillwin77

My name is Pete
Sponsor
May 29, 2011
Hooksett, NH
It's funny the way the schedule ended up aligning the way it did.
Toronto basically holds some control as well. (Unless the Bruins gets 2 points)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad