BRUINS GDT GAME 82 7:08 PM - Providence at Marlies with playoff seeding at stake - NESNplus, ESPN+, TSN4, TVAS, 98.5 WBZ-FM

Boston Bruno

Mostly not serious input..
Nov 2, 2002
Calgary
I get fans who are trying to be realistic but when you consider how well the team has played overall since January I can’t understand fans who give them no chance .

That's fair. I won't dismiss the Bruins but if they did beat Carolina it would be an upset. I think game 1 with Ullmark will tell alot. If he is sharp like he has been we should be able to make a series out of it. Not sure what to expect out of him but Bruins Cinderella run could happen the way he has been playing down the stretch.

CharasLazyWrister

Sep 8, 2008
Northborough, MA
I know you’ll all think I’m crazy, but I watched Rick Jeanneret’s last call in Buffalo instead of the Bruins. Too not very good teams by NHL standards, but RJ is a legendary PbP guy in my mind. Happy to see the Sabres get a home overtime win for him to call as is farewell.

Edit: sorry, thought I was in the out of town thread

SPLBRUIN

Mar 21, 2010
Excellent result tonight, the Eastern Conference is a juggernaut but your odds are better if you can avoid the Atlantic division until the Eastern Conference finals.

Bruinaura

Resident Cookie Monster
Mar 29, 2014
Let Toronto beat Tampa, get their confidence up, then Boston can beat them in the second round. :D

If it can work that way, I don't know.

Reactions: Mione134

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad