BRUINS GDT GAME 82 7:08 PM - Providence at Marlies with playoff seeding at stake - NESNplus, ESPN+, TSN4, TVAS, 98.5 WBZ-FM

bruins19

Aug 11, 2005
f***ing awful D by Cliffy. Wretched. Looks like the Bs will be in the first round for sure now against one of the worst matchups they could possibly have. Crap.
Tough night for a number of folks. We overpassed like crazy earlier in the 2d when we could have climbed back into it. At one point, we were in full blown clown show mode in front of our own goal. This was like watching a really bad scrimmage.

Reactions: missingchicklet

Forester65

Jan 31, 2019
I’m so sick of this Leafs team. Really hoping Tampa knocks them out.
Tampa can knock them out because they will take space away from their soft stars and pound them.
The Lightning can play a very physical playoff style of hockey.
Guess who cannot play that type of game?
We are lucky we are not facing the Leafs.
We would give them all the room they need while we struggle to score.
Did you see the way we sagged back in our zone against them without going all out to block shots? Not just tonight, either. They swept us for a reason.

Ladyfan

Miss Bergy, Savvy and Quaider. Welcome back Looch!
Sponsor
Jun 8, 2007
next to the bench
I get fans who are trying to be realistic but when you consider how well the team has played overall since January I can’t understand fans who give them no chance .
Some of the same posters thought (right until game #7 in Vancouver) they had no chance in 2011.

I don't think they will win this year BUT who knows? I like that our goalies will get some playoff experience.

Bridges31

Sweep the leg!
Oct 7, 2007
NH
Another thing that would worry me if I was a Toronto fan besides their goaltending is their defense. I thought Muzzin started this game but didn’t hear his name much after the first.

Caper Bruins fan

Dec 4, 2011
Cape Breton
Some of the same posters thought (right until game #7 in Vancouver) they had no chance in 2011.

I don't think they will win this year BUT who knows? I like that our goalies will get some playoff experience.
When you consider how close the competition is not sure how anyone could confidently predict which team will win the Cup this year . There are several that could .

Reactions: Ladyfan

duffy

Feb 12, 2006
Another thing that would worry me if I was a Toronto fan besides their goaltending is their defense. I thought Muzzin started this game but didn’t hear his name much after the first.
That's usually a good thing for a defensive D man.

Maine Fan

Defense Wins Chanpionships
Apr 19, 2015
Ocean Twp, NJ
Have to miss this one due to work, but don't count me as someone who wishes for a particular opponent in the future. I did that in the 2007 NFC Championship Game because I thought the Giants were the lesser team and I thought a perfect season capped off with a win over a New York team would be sweet. How foolish I was.

From that day forward, all I care about is beating whoever is in front of my favorite teams. I don't care if the Bruins are playing the Hurricanes or the District 5 pee-wee hockey team in the first round.

Just win and let the puck bounce where it may.

View attachment 537636

Beat the Leafs.

And this is for @Maine Fan:

View attachment 537640
Finnegan living his best life.
Thanks, I hope you and your family are doing well.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad