Pre-Game Talk: GAME 82 - 7:08 or later PM - Au revoir Poutineville - Golf Habs Golf - NESN, ESPN+, TSN2, RDS, 98.5 WBZ-FM, CKGM AM 690

Status
Not open for further replies.

TD Charlie

Sep 10, 2007
If Krejci is going to be back for game one of playoffs,wouldn’t mind seeing Hall ,Coyle and Bertuzzi get some game time together,unless Krejci is going to the third line ,which I kind of doubt.
I hope they test that line out as well. I’d rather know if something doesn’t work now, rather than game 4.

rfournier103

Black & Gold ‘till I’m Dead & Cold.
Sponsor
Dec 17, 2011
Massachusetts
Not everyone, yuck!
Really???

I admit I was skeptical... but my brother who's the pickiest eater I know came home from a trip up north and raved about it.

Mrs. 103 would not let me refuse to try it after he tried it and liked it.

Reactions: caz16

KnightofBoston

Mar 22, 2010
The Valley of Pioneers
First poutine I ever had was the high horse in Amherst back in my college days, cup run included, and I was/am a big fan

Makes sense I found it there as there are a bunch of Frenchy little fruits running around the people’s republic of Amherst as Morris calls it :laugh:

CharasLazyWrister

Sep 8, 2008
Northborough, MA
This is the first time I've said this all year, but I think they lose tonight.

Montreal has every reason to "leave it all out there" with the home crowd and guys competing for jobs next year, and the Bruins have very little reason to push...well, other than pride. Which can admittedly go a long way.

lopey

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Jan 27, 2009
Frozen Tundra Northern Ontario
This is the first time I've said this all year, but I think they lose tonight.

Montreal has every reason to "leave it all out there" with the home crowd and guys competing for jobs next year, and the Bruins have very little reason to push...well, other than pride. Which can admittedly go a long way.
Montreal has an AHL team right now. They are terrible, but I can see them getting up for this one. We still should win with our lineup, just no one get hurt and don't fall for any HABs shenanigans.

Kate08

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Apr 30, 2010
I figured that had to be the case for playing the regulars. I was hoping Monty would make an executive decision and tell several of them, mainly Bergy, to not dress. Monty has pushed all the right buttons this season and I'm sure felt it best to defer to the players, but I've watched sports long enough to know that stupid crap happens. I'll be holding my breath and crossing my fingers while clutching a rabbit's foot tonight.

Remember that stupid exhibition game before the playoff bubble during COVID and Marchy got hurt?

I trust the leadership but yowza.

BruinsBtn

Dec 24, 2006
He maybe thinking Swayman may not play for awhile
Yeah, I wanted Bussi but that's a fair point. You need Swayman to be as sharp as possible.

Remember that stupid exhibition game before the playoff bubble during COVID and Marchy got hurt?

I trust the leadership but yowza.
I think about that one sometimes. If Marchand didn't hurt his hand there, what could have been.

rfournier103

Black & Gold ‘till I’m Dead & Cold.
Sponsor
Dec 17, 2011
Massachusetts
Idk, he said some similar things last season...I think he's just trying to soak in every moment that he can at his age
I agree.

I also think that even though the Habs are shit right now, as an organization, beating Montreal is still important to the Bruins. Not to mention Montgomery wants to win in front of his friends and family, too. Just like bergeron. Whether consciously or not that might have something to do with the decision to play so many regulars. That and not wanting guys to get rusty over the next 4 days.

We shall see.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad