Post-Game Talk: GAME 81 - So now Game 82 means something - Caps 2 BRUINS 0 F

SPLBRUIN

Mar 21, 2010
If they wanna mail in these last 2 games, that's fine by me. They've earned that right.

I don't understand why people are getting bent out of shape about this....

Normally I wouldn't care at all but living in Ontario I would rather play TB even though Toronto is the better matchup. The national media in Canada are strongly pro Leaf and losing to them would be next to unbearable

Secord

Mar 23, 2013
If they wanna mail in these last 2 games, that's fine by me. They've earned that right.

I don't understand why people are getting bent out of shape about this....
Agree. Played their last PO testing/intensity type game vs. Pit, fine with load managing until it counts.

Would give a few guys the night off tomorrow too.

BiteThisBurrows

Feb 11, 2022
I said this after the last time we played them and I will say it again. I'm glad we won't be playing the Caps in the first round as they (and the Islanders) regardless of their point totals always give the Bruins trouble.

Caps just had more urgency and wanted it more.

Tampa didn't look good against the Sabres tonight but maybe they were coasting. I'd rather play Toronto because I think we just match up better and I think it would be less physically demanding which will leave us in better shape for round 2 when we beat them, which we will. If it's Tampa, it'll be all about their PP.

Thomas 11

Apr 15, 2018
Alberta Beach, Alberta
Too many dump in’s with no purpose. You work hard to get possession and then give it away. Marchand was as bad as I’ve ever seen him. He could not do anything tonight, he sits tomorrow if I’m coach. Credit to Washington did what they needed to win. On to game 82.

Reactions: BMC and Gordoff

Bruinfanatic

Apr 22, 2016
Ontario
I said this after the last time we played them and I will say it again. I'm glad we won't be playing the Caps in the first round as they (and the Islanders) regardless of their point totals always give the Bruins trouble.

Caps just had more urgency and wanted it more.

Tampa didn't look good against the Sabres tonight but maybe they were coasting. I'd rather play Toronto because I think we just match up better and I think it would be less physically demanding which will leave us in better shape for round 2 when we beat them, which we will. If it's Tampa, it'll be all about their PP.
I think Toronto will try to be a lot more physical than we might expect,they played that way the last game against them ,not good results for them but I think they will play a physical series if the Bruins play them.

Or the left coast. But seriously, I hope the kid has a big playoff run.
If he doesn’t let him walk and spend the money on someone else ,have always liked him but my patience has gone.

Reactions: Gordoff

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad