GDT: Game 81: Sharks @ Oilers 6:30pm NBCSCA

weastern bias

worst team in the league
Feb 3, 2012
SJ
I'm torn

Now that the lotto odds are secured I definitely want to see our young guys produce and get some confidence and send the season off with a good vibe

On the other hand, this season on the whole is much funnier as a holistic experience if we manage to finish with less points than the 2017 Avalanche and secure the lowest 82 game point total in the salary cap era

Best case scenario is squeaking out a regulation loss like 9-8 where the kids go off, but even that won't have them feeling too good, so there's no right answer

I just hope both teams have fun!

The Nemesis

Semper Tyrannus
Apr 11, 2005
Langley, BC
Sportsnet has decided that I need to watch the end of Habs/Wings before I get to watch this game. Fun!

Yes, even on Sportsnet West, the home network for Flames/Oilers games.

• Wow
Reactions: Sandisfan

The Nemesis

Semper Tyrannus
Apr 11, 2005
Langley, BC
And now I have to watch their HQ newsdesk/hihglights show so I can see Bos/Was higlights. From annoying dickhead anchor-douche Ken Reid. I don't care about any of this, just let me turn the game on!

Bizz

2023 LTIR Loophole* Cup Champions
Oct 17, 2007
San Jose
I'll be so happy if Vlasic was somehow yeeted off this team before next season.

The Nemesis

Semper Tyrannus
Apr 11, 2005
Langley, BC
:laugh: Oilers color guy (DeBrusk?) is somehow weirdly salty about some of those Ref Jose bounces in the playoffs. Had to say that the Sharks shouldn't have won the comeback game vs Vegas nor the Timo hand-pass game. And not just "they got some fortunate bounces" comments. Outright "they shouldn't have won that game.... *grumble grumble*

• Haha

weastern bias

worst team in the league
Feb 3, 2012
SJ
:laugh: Oilers color guy (DeBrusk?) is somehow weirdly salty about some of those Ref Jose bounces in the playoffs. Had to say that the Sharks shouldn't have won the comeback game vs Vegas nor the Timo hand-pass game. And not just "they got some fortunate bounces" comments. Outright "they shouldn't have won that game.... *grumble grumble*
Are they really talking about playoff bounces from 5 years ago to kick the last place team when they're down?

That's like Drew Remenda complaining about Torres decapitating Michalek when the Oilers were tanking for Yakupov

Actually, it's worse, because those bounces had NO effect on the Oilers, just sounds like he's a dick

Reactions: Sandisfan and Cas

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad