GDT: Game 81 | PIT @ CBJ | 7 PM EST

ThirdPeriodTurtle

Jul 13, 2022
Finland
Is it just me or is Kent Johnson looking real good tonight? Needlessly so, but maybe that's a silver lining in this game if he's starting to find his game even more. Some nice dangles and skating work, and the effort backchecking on the 2-on-1 and now he was doing something here in the middle of the second as well...

squashmaple

gudbranson apologist
Sponsor
Sep 24, 2022
Columbus
Svozil has been our best defenseman tonight, which does not say flattering things about the other six considering he was playing with teenagers on the prairie five days ago.

Long Live Lyle

Feb 10, 2019
Chicago, IL
I know everyone wants to be negative and talk doom and gloom but I think Johnson is going to be the next jersey I buy. I think hes already my favorite player on the team. Maybe I'll convert my Jones jersey :laugh:

Or wants to show he deserves to be next year ;)
Haha, I know was tongue-in-cheek. I don’t expect anyone (even a guy like Gaudreau) to actively not try, let alone young guys/guys fighting for spots.

We Want Ten

Make Chinakov Great Again
Apr 5, 2013
Columbus
I know everyone wants to be negative and talk doom and gloom but I think Johnson is going to be the next jersey I buy. I think hes already my favorite player on the team. Maybe I'll convert my Jones jersey :laugh:

Or wants to show he deserves to be next year ;)
Good idea. I'm still on Team Chinakov myself.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad