GAME 81: HABS @ WINGS | Crown Jewel | Mon. April 15, 2024, 7PM ET -- SN, RDS, TSN690, 98.5FM

Will the Habs win?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Runner77

Sponsor
Jun 24, 2012
Habs playing their next to last game of the season tonight, vs the Detroit Red Wings.

It's been Tuch and go in the last 48 hours but the big news remains Lane Hutson heading for Detroit to meet his teammates and expected to make his NHL debut tonight in the State he was born in and vs his childhood hero Patrick Kane. A throng of family members will be on hand.

Welcome to the Habs' crown jewel NCAA offensive star.

In that spirit, pick one ...

tL4NuX2.gif

16sPb3j.gif

epmlwZb.gif

Looking forward to more of this ...

osfkGQ3.gif

cVPmWvF.gif

WSaFyiv.gif

And less of this ...

7EQIxUV.gif

Thread wouldn't be complete without at least taking a very brief look back at Saturday's game vs the Sens, a gunslinging affair that looked like no one really wanted to win too badly.

ntITjx9.gif

Hey, there might be more than one way to look at things.

DOsoWWB.jpg

It was the Habs’ 42nd game this season that was decided by one goal.

Despite losing to the Sens, was sure nice to see Caufield net 2 markers, for a career high 27 — his 7th goal in the last 7 games.

hdqxHHq.gif

LINEUPS

XKOuiml.gif

Last edited:

vHAB

Apr 21, 2007
Montreal
I saw somewhere that the wings need at least 3 of 4 points against us to get in the playoffs. I'd love to see us play spoiler in these final two games.

Let's hope we experience the Lane Huston effect on our powerplay :)

And I will take the opposite viewpoint and say that I hope the must-win factor for the wings is enough for them to win both and ensure we finish 5th to last! But I will hope for two very high scoring games where Lane and our other young guys pile up the points

Sam de Mtl

Oct 11, 2021
And I will take the opposite viewpoint and say that I hope the must-win factor for the wings is enough for them to win both and ensure we finish 5th to last! But I will hope for two very high scoring games where Lane and our other young guys pile up the points
Agreed. Would be nice to see Detroit in the playoffs too. They have to get the job done tonight and tomorrow to make this happen.

I don't believe there will be a problem with our draft pick if we pick 6th or 7th instead of 5th, but why not go for the best lottery odds at this point?

HuGo Sham

MR. CLEAN-up ©Runner77
Apr 7, 2010
Montreal
Habs playing their next to last game of the season tonight, vs the Detroit Red Wings.

It's been Tuch and go in the last 48 hours but the big news remains Lane Hutson heading for Detroit to meet his teammates and expected to make his NHL debut tonight in the State he was born in and vs his childhood hero Patrick Kane. A throng of family members will be on hand.

Welcome to the Habs' crown jewel NCAA offensive star.

In that spirit, pick one ...

tL4NuX2.gif

16sPb3j.gif

epmlwZb.gif

Looking forward to more of this ...

osfkGQ3.gif

WSaFyiv.gif

And less of this ...

7EQIxUV.gif

Thread wouldn't be complete without at least taking a very brief look back at Saturday's game vs the Sens, a gunslinging affair that looked like no one really wanted to win too badly.

ntITjx9.gif

Hey, there might be more than one way to look at things.

DOsoWWB.jpg

Despite the loss to the Sens, was sure nice to see Caufield net 2 goals, for a career high 27.

hdqxHHq.gif

LINEUPS TBA

XKOuiml.gif
GDT @ 5 am. Dude’s a machine 💪

waitin425

Jan 10, 2009
Canada
I think we are about witness something special my friends. And not just an end of year false advertised Poehling special. I think Hutson is going to show us something magical tonight.

Unfortunately for the tank masters, this has the feel of a Habs dominant victory.

Steve Shutt

Don't Poke the Bear
May 31, 2007
A few hopes for our final two games:
  • Solid Debut for Hutson
  • Slaf hits 20 goals on the season (currently 19)
  • Slaf hits 50 points on the season (48)
  • Caufield 30 goals on the season (27)
  • Suzuki 80 points (76)
  • Armia 20 goals (17)
  • But most importantly we manage to stay behind the Sens and Coyotes for 5th OA

Rapala

Mar 29, 2013
Montreal
A few hopes for our final two games:
  • Solid Debut for Hutson
  • Slaf hits 20 goals on the season (currently 19)
  • Slaf hits 50 points on the season (48)
  • Caufield 30 goals on the season (27)
  • Suzuki 80 points (76)
  • Armia 20 goals (17)
  • But most importantly we manage to stay behind the Sens and Coyotes for 5th OA
This while being nice would probably kill our possibility of a 5th selection slot.

JianYang

Sep 29, 2017
Pretty cool that hutson's debut will be on national TV.

I wonder how much ice he sees though.

Reactions: Runner77
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad