GDT: [Game #81] Dallas Stars vs. Seattle Kraken – 2:00 PM CT (ABC)

Zrhutch

Mar 26, 2013
Texas
Nils has a lot of goligoski in him where there’s a lot of good throughout the game but his mistakes are just brutal and end up in the net

Reactions: Klockis

Dynamite Time

Where Is My Mind?
Jan 23, 2018
Austin, TX
What needs to happen to avoid Vegas as the 1st round opponent?
If Vegas ends up as the 8th seed a win locks Dallas as 1st in Central but the Canucks could still win their last three games (have tiebreaker over Dallas) and face Vegas round one.

Or if Vegas can jump LA for 3rd in the Pacific (only a point behind LA and both with 3 games remaining but LA does hold tiebreaker) Dallas would see LA or Nashville round one.

Reactions: Hull Fan

serp

Jan 17, 2016
Seattle probably deserved that goal with all the posts they hit so Nils just handed out a gift to the Kraken was justice i guess ?

Sports2

smack my bisch up
Jul 1, 2018
If Vegas ends up as the 8th seed a win locks Dallas as 1st in Central but the Canucks could still win their last three games (have tiebreaker over Dallas) and face Vegas round one.

Or if Vegas can jump LA for 3rd in the Pacific (only a point behind LA and both with 3 games remaining but LA does hold tiebreaker) Dallas would see LA or Nashville round one.
Dallas is winning the west, playboi. And if NY doesn’t win their last game Dallas is taking the President’s Trophy, too. 💯💯💯

Dynamite Time

Where Is My Mind?
Jan 23, 2018
Austin, TX
There we go Stars, locking up 1st in the division and odds on our side to take the West as well.

Now rooting for Vegas to win out and at least jump Nashville for the WC1 spot or jump LA for 3rd in Pacific.

Congrats Stars and not necessarily worried to face Vegas round one if that’s how it plays out. Also glad to see the Avalanche and Jets locked in round one.

starsfan86

Sep 27, 2006
Wasn’t the most exciting game but I’m glad I got to see them clinch the division! Congrats boys, you earned it. Now go get that big shiny cup thing.

Reactions: LT and Elysian

The Tourist

Jul 11, 2008
Besides Colorado, last 5 games have been pretty boring. Just trying to get through the regular season.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad