McElhinney

Scratches
Boll, Connauton, Tropp

Injured
Bourque, Clarkson, Skille, Tyutin​

blahblah

Nov 24, 2005
Very important game for lottery seeding.. :p

Suddenly we are in the top half the league in scoring.

Nanabijou

Booooooooooone
Dec 22, 2009
Columbus, Ohio
Let's close out the home schedule with a big win on fan appreciation night.

I'd also like buffalo to just wrap up their 'win' in the tank standings so they can focus on potentially knocking the penguins out of the playoffs in their final home game with their fans actually cheering them on.

ndd17

In Eaves we trust!
Jul 14, 2012
Russia
Penultimate game. I don't want this season to end. BuffaLOL. Their injury list remind me our in the almost all games this season.
Larsson, Grigo and Varone their TOP 3 center... Lindback in net... Awfully.
Let's go Jackets! Just win this game!

ca5150

Jul 17, 2006
Columbus, Ohio
I'm just hoping for a more entertaining game than Wednesday. I felt like leaving after the 2nd but wanted to see if Bob could get a shutout. Glad they won, but it was a boring game.

Jackets Fan

Mar 28, 2014
Central Ohio
We should tank these last 2 games. If we do that, our odds of getting McDavid go up by 0.01364%. Let's do ittttttt!!!!!!!11111 :sarcasm:

How fast this season went...

Seriously. I'm glad it's damn near over, though. I'll miss the CBJ, but injuries have made this season frustrating, and just brutal to watch.

Karate Johnson*

Please just put my Sabres down like the garbage team they are. We are terrible, and this season ha made the fans insane.

We want to want to beat Pittsburgh tomorrow..... So crush us tonight.

Please.

SabresFan15

Feb 1, 2010
North Chili, NY
Please just put my Sabres down like the garbage team they are. We are terrible, and this season ha made the fans insane.

We want to want to beat Pittsburgh tomorrow..... So crush us tonight.

Please.

This times 1,000,000... I've been a Sabres fan most of my life and this season has just been insane. I want nothing more than to root the boys on to beat the Pens on Saturday. Please put us out of our misery!

Bps21*

Please be the first team to take the game seriously in a while. You owe us after giving what I can only assume was a a make a wish kid the start in goal earlier this year against us. Lindback and his ridiculous .923 save percentage here must come down to earth.

CBJ103

Mar 15, 2011
Powell, OH
This game is critical. Going to require special in-game management to spend my remaining FanBucks without going over that amount.

Johansen2Foligno

CBJ Realest
Jan 2, 2015
I need to load up on Fan Bucks at the beginning of next year again at 20% off. I did $150 this time. I think I need to do $300 or more

CBJWerenski8

Formerly CBJWennberg10 (RIP Kivi)
Jun 13, 2009
I'll be there. Hope I don't see any drunk Sabres fans fall down the stairs again.

ca5150

Jul 17, 2006
Columbus, Ohio
I need to load up on Fan Bucks at the beginning of next year again at 20% off. I did $150 this time. I think I need to do $300 or more

You must not drink at the games, this was a very expensive year to drink your sorrows away at $16 a clip for double 7&7s, plus tip, haha. I think I will need to load about $3000 on there to cover my three people next year for the 25-30 games we go to.

1857 Howitzer

******* Linesman
Aug 27, 2007
Ohio
This game is critical. Going to require special in-game management to spend my remaining FanBucks without going over that amount.

Last game I had $4.34 left on my card. I got a water and had to pay the remaining $.41 with a $20 bill. The lady at the register did not seem to happy that she had to count out $19.59 in change. :laugh:

Johansen2Foligno

CBJ Realest
Jan 2, 2015
You must not drink at the games, this was a very expensive year to drink your sorrows away at $16 a clip for double 7&7s, plus tip, haha. I think I will need to load about $3000 on there to cover my three people next year for the 25-30 games we go to.

Weeknight games I would do a craft beer at $13. Weekends I usually did two craft beers at closer to $22-$26 depending upon what I drank. I probably missed a good 15 games.

I think I just underestimated how much I actually spent on beer. Never bought any food there

1857 Howitzer

******* Linesman
Aug 27, 2007
Ohio
I'll be there. Hope I don't see any drunk Sabres fans fall down the stairs again.

:dunno: That's the best part of Sabres games. A few years back I saw a drunk Sabres fan double ******* two beers face plant on the stairs sending beer all over the 20 other drunks he was with. :laugh:

Edit: lol that ******* was censored out of my post.

ca5150

Jul 17, 2006
Columbus, Ohio
Weeknight games I would do a craft beer at $13. Weekends I usually did two craft beers at closer to $22-$26 depending upon what I drank. I probably missed a good 15 games.

I think I just underestimated how much I actually spent on beer. Never bought any food there

The club food is pretty healthy and good, we only get food on the weekday games when we come straight from work, saves me from blacking out too, haha. I do not drink and drive fyi, my girlfriend only drinks 1-2 and carts my drunk ass home.

NotWendell

Has also never won the lottery.
Sponsor
Oct 31, 2005
Columbus, Ohio
The club food is pretty healthy and good, we only get food on the weekday games when we come straight from work, saves me from blacking out too, haha. I do not drink and drive fyi, my girlfriend only drinks 1-2 and carts my drunk ass home.

If you have lower bowl seats, will they let you on the club level to order food?

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad