GDT: Game #81 - 04.11.14 - vs St. Louis - Part II: THE WAIT IS OVER!!!

SR

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Mar 31, 2008
Arizona
Congrats gentlemen. I know at times, I am a thorn in your side, but its all in good competitive fun:laugh:. Daleys goal tonight was money.

Good luck in the post season, go tear it up.

Bkennedy*

Guys I really can't believe it. LET'S FINISH THE JOB. BRING THE CUP TO BIG D

Captain Creampuff

Sep 10, 2012
You guys look like you are having fun. Can I come and celebrate with you guys? :cry:

You guys deserve the playoffs. I am so envious of that Seguin trade. While we were still looking like we had the central all locked up I was still fearing having to play you guys. The chemistry Benn and Seguin have together is just unreal, they move the puck so smooth and fast. Good luck in the playoffs guys and congrats once again.

ElGuapo

^Plethora of piñatas
Nov 30, 2010
Nomad
So surreal..so happy..I totally teared up about when they showed Pevs and the guys on the bench then Jamie with the mic.

Klockis

Suter stan
Mar 21, 2013
Sweden
I just want to point out Benn had 79 points. I said a few weeks ago that he will be a 70+ point player. Make that 80. :yo:

Sports

Jul 12, 2011
cpqHCTQ.png

Whoop whoop.

Era of Sanity

Certified Poster
Nov 12, 2010
Congrats Stars fans. I've followed the team more since the big trade, wow Seguin and Benn have been tremendous. Live the new unis to, best of luck in the playoffs.

Dr Pepper

Dec 9, 2005
Sunny Etobicoke
Congrats gentlemen. I know at times, I am a thorn in your side, but its all in good competitive fun:laugh:. Daleys goal tonight was money.

Good luck in the post season, go tear it up.

Thanks, and kudos. Gave us a hell of a scare down the stretch. :nod:

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad