GDT: Game 80: Tampa Bay Lightning vs Montreal Canadiens 4/2/19 7:30pm EST TSN2, RDS (HD), TSN690

Status
Not open for further replies.

donghabs98

Oct 14, 2010
Halifax
jD636of.jpg

ght43cX.jpg

qlmhk5J.jpg

Last edited:

HabsDood

We're the best
Jun 30, 2008
Montreal
I feel like déjà vu, not sure when? That night when the Leafs kicked us out, got in then got bumped by the Isles the day after.. Though the Leafs are in.. hurts

There's hope lol

Last edited:
Reactions: NiftyMits

JianYang

Sep 29, 2017
Carolina vs Toronto
Columbus vs Boston
Montreal vs Tampa Bay

I get feeling this will be 3 Ls for the wildcard hopefuls and if anyone wins they'll have a major advantage in getting that wildcard spot.

Carolina should beat Toronto. I've said before they are catching many teams on their b2b in the last couple weeks. Toronto doesn't have much to play for, and will very likely start Sparks. The leafs look very mediocre with him in net.

As for columbus and boston, the bruins are actually not a great road team. They are actually very comparable to the habs road record. Their spot is all but assured like the leafs. So should we really expect a bruin win?

Montreal has the toughest test, as tampa just wins, no matter who they dress, when they play, and whether they are tired or not.

hvac412

Apr 15, 2013
This is gonna be ugly
The season like bargain bin bergeven will end on a day late dollar short note.Hell he can leave now for his vacation,he already had his year end excuse festival yesterday.Word was Julien was hoping for more than weal/thompson/weise at the deadline,will he ever learn?

Reactions: Forum93
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad