GDT: Game 80: Red Wings at leafs 7:00 pm et 4/13/24 (BSD, ESPN+)

MIKELGRW

Jul 13, 2022
South Florida
Screenshot (79).png

Screenshot (80).png

3 games remaining. Let's Go Boys!

Gniwder

Oct 12, 2009
Bellingham, WA
I have a bad feeling that Auston Matthews is going to hit 69 and 70 against Detroit. :(

And Ray does a back to back hat trick.

I'm gonna miss the game 'cause I gotta do some repairs at my friend's bar, but I do have a good feeling about this one. If there's a team that shits the bed as much as the WIngs, it's the Leafs. As a bonus, they have AmBertuzzi.

GreatGordie9

May 11, 2019
Victoria, BC
And Ray does a back to back hat trick.

I'm gonna miss the game 'cause I gotta do some repairs at my friend's bar, but I do have a good feeling about this one. If there's a team that shits the bed as much as the WIngs, it's the Leafs. As a bonus, they have AmBertuzzi.
How about a 4-2 Wings win with DBC with a goal. Yes DBC with a goal.

jkutswings

hot piss hockey
Jul 10, 2014
Pens have Boston, Nashville, and NYI
Caps have Bolts, flyers, bruins
Wings have Toronto, MTL x2

If we can win tonight.....
Detroit benefits from road teams winning across the board. At this point I'm assuming the Islanders are a lock, so I'd rather the Rangers get passed by Boston. Then Philly, Washington, and Pittsburgh losing would move things in the direction of Detroit getting in and playing the Bruins.

But as they say in Grumpier Old Men, you can wish in one hand...

cvaicunas

Aug 25, 2021
Best chance to win, let AM get two quick goals in the first 5 minutes, then they might quit playing.
At this point we might as well allow another milestone, make it three games in a row. Kindest franchise in the league some might say

I grabbed a new one for that today:

View attachment 850611
Boondock Saints was quite quotable back when it first came out. At least for my group of friends.

Reactions: NervousPerson

DamonDRW

Dec 23, 2007
Tampere, Finland
For the first time in multiple years I found myself watching a regular season game, where Red Wings are not playing... I mean NYI vs NYR. At least it is different thus time :)

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad