GDT: GAME 80: HABS @ SENS | He's here! | Sat. April 13, 2024, 7PM ET -- CITY, SNE, TVAS, TSN690, 98.5FM

Status
Not open for further replies.

Runner77

Sponsor
Jun 24, 2012
Habs on the wrong end of 3-2 clash vs. the Isles, decided in OT.

Of note, Monty with a 31-save performance and Mike Matheson attaining the 60-point mark -- something that we only last saw PK do in 2014-15.

However, our collective minds were elsewhere as we awaited the outcome of the Frozen Four and when and if, Lane Hutson would decide his NHL future this week, with his team suffering an unexpected early ouster from the tournament.

efy9rXL.gif

And then, Friday mid-afternoon, the news all were awaiting, finally dropped.

U4Rc71L.gif

Hutson, who has opted for number 48, is expected to see action against the Detroit Red Wings on Monday, where the Habs will be concluding their final road trip of the season.

And of course, it won't take long for memes and bad jokes to surface and several already have on the forum. To wit ...

9P0RGZw.jpeg

Hutson has come a long way.

wx4CgBY.gif

All in all, yesterday was another of those memorable times -- a great day to be a Habs fan. And we can all bask in it now that Hutson is so close to playing his first regular season pro game.

Habs are in Ottawa tonight to battle the punchable faces of the hated Sens.

HirYYeS.jpeg

Habs held a practice yesterday, where MSL announced that Optimus Prime is the starter for tonight's game.

89y65Fz.gif

Ghule did not practice with his teammates and remains day-to-day.

You already know what facing Ottawa means ...

v942gYp.jpg

hDdacvA.jpeg

Not to be outdone by ...

gnRwJED.gif

Too bad Arber can't be there to ward off their crazies.

Cheap shots incoming.

This could be a good time for the Power Donkey to redeem himself a little.

Nahhhhhhhhh, who are we kidding?

k9VQ93Y.gif

LINEUPS:

wfdfaLI.gif

Last edited:

Rapala

Mar 29, 2013
Montreal
Thank you @Runner77

I'm beginning to get a feeling. Fire and Brimstone levels of angst and consternation will be upon us soon.

My Spidey senses are telling me Power Donkey will score the goal that costs us a position(s) in the draft.

I don't know if it's tonight or against Detroit but the fallout from that Pezz goal in Buffalo will seem non-existent compared to it.

I don't think there is anyway around it except...

BENCH HIM MARTY DO IT NOW :sarcasm:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad