Not open for further replies.

bsu

"I have no idea what I am doing" -Pat VerBleak
Sep 27, 2017
God damn the oilers are a dumpster fire

TheGoodShepard1

Dongle Digits. Fire Newell Brown
Nov 26, 2017
isn't it a penalty for a player covering the puck with their glove in the defensive zone? because an oilers player definitely covered the puck with his hand.

I was thinking the exact same thing. He didn’t have it long, but he covered it before he swatted it

TheStuntman

Oct 27, 2015
I was wondering why the Ducks only had 5 defensemen. I wonder how often this happens, because players batting out of order in MLB probably happens once every few seasons.

Aug 11, 2011
Am Yisrael Chai
I was wondering why the Ducks only had 5 defensemen. I wonder how often this happens, because players batting out of order in MLB probably happens once every few seasons.
I can remember it happening twice over the last couple decades, at least in Ducks games. It's a screwup that's not catastrophic but f***s up something so basic that it's still a justifiable fireable offense IMO.

Reactions: TheStuntman

Hey234

Sponsor
May 7, 2010
Southern California
There is no question that even with regression, Rakell's contract would always have value.... which is comforting. But it is a relief to see him score. I think everyone, including Rakell, needed this confidence boost before the end of the season. Way more optimistic that this season is an aberration as opposed to a decline in play.

Reactions: snowave
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad